Saturday, March 22, 2008

You Dropped Your Laptop On Your Foot

That's why your foot might hurt when you wake up.

/note to self

Look how cute my dress was tonight! It's that fantastic American Apparel one that I love.

Look at my earrings!
I might not be smiling, but I was very happy with myself with how my outfit worked tonight.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking gorgeous darlin

thisdayandage said...

well I saw some fly biddie walking, and I thought about trying to pick her up...but it ended up just being you, so that would've been weird. oh, that and the fact that I'm straight.

Osbasso said...

Oh, yes. It worked quite well! Except for that weird green box...

Anonymous said...

Looking pretty and sexy as always.
Hope your night was great.

Anonymous said...

I like the dress. I like how it "accentuates" the positives but still looks classy.

Only if we could see how it makes your legs look ;)

Trixie Firecracker said...

I am very pleasantly surprised but I will admit, I think you are totally georgous even though you have that funny green bar across your eyes. You have now inspired me to buy the same dress. Is it the convertible one?

IGICS said...

damn sexy girl. damn sexy indeed

So@24 said...

Side boob and now ariel cleave shot.

My collection is almost complete.

Hex said...

Wow, too much green eyeshadow there girl.

Otherwise awesome ;)

JerseySjov said...

mnwhr: thank you :)

ta: i was glad that i ran into you, it was excellent to talk to you quickly about the night so far.

osbasso: haha, well i like to pretend to hide my identity.

sage: thanks, the night was decent.

porterwrite: it's my favorite dress, so leg pics are bound to turn up someday.

tf: yup, that's the one. i really can't say enough good things about it.

igics: haha, thanks

so@24: what are you missing? underboob? underwater cleave?

hex: i was wearing green shoes; i wanted to match ;)