I could not have asked for a better Friday night.
The day started out not so great; I woke up sans alarm at 6am and couldn't get back to sleep, so I was rolling around in a pissed-off stupor for quite a few hours.
Lab was kind of a hoot. We just went over tectonic plates in class, so the lab involved cutting apart the continents and pasting them back together as Pangaea. I'm in college, really.
Got lunch to-go and fiddled around in my room for a while, led a rehearsal for the third piece I'm choreographing for our Spring show, went to dinner. I was in the dining hall for almost 2 hours because new people kept coming and going from my table. Then it was back to my room for a bit.
There was a "Spring Beak '93"-themed party going on in the new dorm, so TA, Roommate, and one of the Freshmen from Dance Group convened, pregamed and headed to JB's suite to pick her up and go over. JB was doing Irish Car Bombs with a Dance Group alum so I jumped in on that. We finally made it over to the new dorm, where things were predictably loud/crowded. Since things were getting too close for comfort our group headed out. Just in time, too: we passed the on-duty RA on our way out.
This is the part of the night that I send out a few drunk texts, notably "Just left. Ras lane [sp]. Drunk" to Pink Ditz, who I am very happy just got a phone that I can drunk text her with and "Call me later. I just left bc of ras" to HA, who had helped set up the party and who was of course in attendance. (As was SS, but I blissfully ignored him.)
The thing I like about HA is that after I text him he gets back to me. He called me twice and texted me back right after I texted him. However, I didn't notice this until quite a bit later, since we were making the rounds at house parties and I can't feel my phone vibrating when I've had a few. I finally got back to him after me and the girls -that is JB and the other two dancers; kind of lost TA and Roommate somehow- left a party because they expected us to pay for cups.
I called HA back and we rendez-voused outside of my dorm. I brought him in and we got to it. He's really getting better each time; He still doesn't spend nearly enough time with foreplay, so my vagine is a little achy today from inadequate preparation, but hey, nobody's perfect.
The important thing is that after many unfinished past attempts, and with some elbow grease (read: blow jobbing, reverse cowgirling, package caressing, and doggy styling) the boy finally came! Maybe it was because I straddled him and demanded to know "What do I have to do to make you cum, HA?"
I honestly think we were both kind of surprised, haha.
After taking a moment to recuperate, we got dressed and headed back out. I had a quick IM conversation with my guy friend in the new dorm and told him I was coming over to hang. It was a little after 1am at this point and we were both drunk and exhausted, so I ended up drunk-crying on him as I am wont to do when I see him late at night after drinking.
Headed back towards my room at almost 3 and decided to call the short stoner boy from the basement. He was at some lame party so we met up and walked around campus talking as we are wont to do when it's late and we're drunk.
Finally got back to my room at probably 4, where I found 4 boys from a visiting a capella group on assorted mattresses in the spare room. I was wired from booze, cigarettes, sex and crying, so I went and bothered them. I ended up talking with one until 6, at which point I crashed out hard.
Woke up at quarter past 11 this morning with a hangover headache so bad I didn't want to open my eyes, but I had to get up and shower the party funk off by noon so I could go to a group interview to be an Orientation Adviser again next summer. It's kind of a joke; I don't think there's ever been a returning applicant who didn't make it. JB and my Freshman Buddy were there, too, and it was really great to see the OA's from last summer that I haven't been able to spend time with lately.
So the past 24 hours have been really great, probably made even better from having such a shitty time of it earlier in the week. I just needed to have a fun night like that.
I'd say I don't even feel the need to go out tonight, but JB's making Jell-O Shots, so...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
College and we're still cutting things out of paper and gluing them together. What a crazy world.
Sounds like a good night. I would suggest that you just tell the guy what he nees to do to prep you better so the soreness doesn't happen everytime. I'm sure he will do whatever he is told when naked and frisky!
Jello shots sound good too.
tf: tell me about it. my lab partner and i were waiting for someone to pull out crayons the whole time.
sage: we had both been drinking, which just dries you out anyway, so it's not like it was entirely his fault.
drinking will surely do that.
So happy to hear about HA!!! Finally!
And your saying OA now instead of PA?
Aaah that night sounds like a typical good college night,miss those! I <3 short stoner!!! next time your with him lemme know and I'll say hi! hahaha. And or text me his number?
This is the acapella group with the hats right? From a certain ivy leauge school? I LOVE them!!!
So jealous!!!!
Post a Comment