Last night Roommate was in rare form; She had plans with 3 different guys, and ended up blowing them all off to hang out with guys who haven't been around for a year. They called and said they'd stop by with booze, so they were welcomed with open arms. I was invited to come by and say "hello" because I hooked up with one of them last Spring and again this Fall.
I went over after getting out of a 3-hour Dance Group rehearsal without showering or changing, because I don't care if I impress: a) a guy that Roommate uses for booze. b) a guy who's already gotten some. c) Roommate. d) any of Roommate's boys who are prone to stopping by.
By the time I got over they were all a few drinks in. Roommate was tottering around the room saying things like "Can you go to the liquor store and buy us some more Bacardi, pleeeease?" and "I feel bad kissing the guys who take me on dates because they don't know I'm in an exclusive relationship."
The boys were involved in watching some sports thing on tv, so they weren't being any fun. I stuck around because I was in the mood to have a drink and you can't do that alone. When they ran out of Bacardi, Roommate called up one of the guys she had plans with and cajoled him into making a run for us. I got myself a bottle of Admiral Nelson's, even though my Svedka is still holding out, just to stock up.
Around midnight, AP and his girlfriend [he wishes] came by to see if anyone wanted to go to the Midnight Brunch. This was the out I was looking for, so I asked if I could borrow one of Roommate's larger purses to bring my Admiral's back to my room "inconspicuously" [is there anyway to wear a backpack or carry a large purse after dark on a college campus without looking suspicious?] and slipped out.
I bumped into the short stoner boy from the basement on my way out. He had just had a near run-in with an RA, so I walked with him back to my dorm and lent him a sweatshirt because he had jumped out of his window without grabbing any outerwear.
I started to get ready for bed, and I got a call from a number I didn't have in my phone. It was the visiting guy who I had known Biblically. He pretty much asked me if I would be interested in "maybe doing something or hanging out sometime." The answer is no, but since it was pretty late and I was brushing my teeth at the time, I told him to just call me back at a later date.
Do keep in mind that this is a guy who slept with me in the Fall and then didn't talk to me until last night; I'm really chomping at the bit to hang out with him. Not!
Unless his timing is stellar [meaning I haven't gotten any in a while, it's a dead weekend, and I'm feeling generous] he's not getting any more from me.
My questions are:
What made him think I'd be so happy to have him back in my life?
Are some guys so deluded they think they can get away with not even trying to get in touch with people they hook up with and then think it's ok to ask them to hang out when the finally and pretty much coincidentally run into them?
What's up with guys not speaking to me for 6 months and then making half-assed attempts to reconnect?
Friday, March 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
yes lots of men are that deluded. A sad but true fact. Maybe he felt you were just down to hook up with absolutely no strings.
I read that first line, and before I read the rest, I was thinking that maybe you need to introduce me to that roommate of yours:
"Last night Roommate was in rare form; She had plans with 3 different guys, and ended up blowing them all . . ."
Some guys believe their game is just that good, or their performance the last time was so awesome for you that u would surely jump at the chance to have him again.
first of all, I am really curious as to who this guy is...
and second of all, to answer your question, "What's up with guys not speaking to me for 6 months and then making half-assed attempts to reconnect?"
well sjovs, it's simple. it is because you have a great personality.
Do NOT hu with this guy!! Not even if your very horny and it's a boring weekend.
Do you know why guys do this? Because they get away with it. They do it because they are horny and a lot of times girls cater to their needs for reasons such as a) well I just gotta get some , b) i'm horny so who cares or c) this is going to be good sex .
Whis is why these random bootie calls almost always work. So why not do it?
All I'm saying is that there is no other reason that this guy didn't keep contact with you other than the fact that it was just sex to him, and now he wants this just sex again.
But any guy lacking atleast some minimal social skills doesn't deserve this.
Men do some pretty silly things when they're horny and want to get some. Maybe he thinks he still has a chance?
mnwhr: my life is constantly torn between hooking up with no strings and desiring an actual relationship. i get too horny [the kind of horny where getting myself off won't do] to sit around waiting for prince charming, so i hop in bed with the archduke of casual sex. needless to say, prince charming and the archduke of casual sex are not bffs, and therefore have different taste in girls.
dr ken: yeah, you might want to go back and read up about roommate and how shes a crazy bitch. sure, she'll suck your dick, but be prepared to have her clinging to you like a remora for the rest of your life.
sage: all men are idiots.
ta: haha, fucking personalities.
pd: they get away with it with me bc most times im just as horny and stupid in the moment as they are. the dif is that im a girl so i dwell on shit for-ev-er.
tf: i know im going to forget he's such a moron and let him get all up in my shit again and it's going to be awful. then ill look back on this blog and sigh
Post a Comment