Roommate had another one of her boyfriends over last night. I asked her to make him bring one of his friends so that I'd at least have someone to talk to while she got down to business.
They brought us some booze and we got to hanging out. Roommate insisted that we play a drinking game and started in about how I was being a bitch for not wanting to participate [I hate drinking games and she knows it, so I don't know why she's always so surprised when I protest]. Roommate invited our friend TA to come over because I wasn't being fun enough, so that diffused the situation a bit, and it got better still when two of our Freshman buddies [who were high as hell] came up.
At about quarter past 11, I got a text from HA. I conferred with TA to figure out what I should do.
HA and I have a pretty shoddy history. He's a really sweet guy but the times that we've hooked up back in the Fall he had a problem getting it up. I chalked it up to whiskeydick, because he had been partying, and didn't really give it too much thought after, since I was caught up with SS.
At first I wasn't sure if I should go over, and I think TA didn't want me to go over, but that's probably because she didn't want to be left with Roommate, 2 guys we had never met before, and our 2 little high friends. Long story short I made HA meet me halfway [he lives in a dorm across the quad] and we went to his room to get to business.
I was in his room from 11:30 to 12.
We had sex for maybe 5 minutes.
The rest of the time was spent trying to get him hard enough to do anything.
So what now? He seemed pretty frustrated with himself -more so than the times when he was drinking. And when I suggested that maybe he just wasn't that into me he brushed it off like the idea was rediculous. It might be because he doesn't spend much time on foreplay before getting down and dirty? True, we didn't have all the time in the world since his roommates were coming back at an undetermined time [which would have been pretty bad since he lives with people who are not my biggest fans], but we had barely started kissing when suddenly we were both naked.
People say the third time's a charm, but...I'd have to disagree here.
It sucked because I was so thrown for a loop and horny when I got back to my room I ended up making out and spooning with Roommate's boyfriend's friend, which I wouldn't have done otherwise.
Bummer.
But Roommate got too drunk and ended up puking and being a bitch to her boyfriend, which gave me sadistic warmfuzzies.
...Oh my god I turn 20 tomorrow.
Friday, January 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Happy birthday!
I've had that happen to me and for some reason I always chalk it up to me not being able to turn the guy on, regardless of whther or not that's actually true. In any case, it still freaks me out.
tf: thanks! and agh isnt it just the most frustrating thing in the world when that happens??
Reading the blog for the first time and it's great, I think your boy might be intimidated by a confident woman. Speaking as a man, it was sort of intimidating the first few times women my age were upfront with wanting sex. I'd been conditioned to think I would be "in charge". My $.02
mnwhr: is there anything i can do to make him less intimidated?
If it's happened twice then he needs to come to grips with it and get over it, anything you do to try and fix the situation might seem like more pressure to him. We men have fragile ego's.
This is BS, because I commented the other day for you, per your request, and it was real good. I'll try to remember the main ideas I had.
1. He might be gay. Simple, obvious solution.
2. He may have had trouble, whiskey-dick or not, and now he has put mad pressure on his "little friend" and psyched himself out.
3. Maybe he has very little experience with casual sex, and can only get it done when he's really comfortable with a chick.
I'm going to rule out the "you're just not hot enough to float his boat," cause I know that not to be the case.
I hope that helps, and that my first comment wasn't way better, which I suspect is the case.
mnwhr: ughh, you men.
dr ken: thanks for revisiting this post... i didnt see that you had another comment on this one? i hope i didnt delete it somehow w/o reading it, tho i wouldnt put it past me.
Post a Comment