Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Misc.

Well it's been nearly half a week and there have been no major incidents with Roommate. That's not to say that it hasn't been kind of awkward. She was thinking of transferring to another school and I half-heartedly told her to stay here. [Kind of like those scenes from Family Guy where Meg says she's fat and Brian's like 'awww....aww....nooo...'] And she's already had one dude over, and has plans for one of her homeboyfriends to visit tonight or tomorrow. Great.
And she's taken to reading me excerpts from her Abnormal Psych textbook, even though I procured a set of headphones over break to prevent such happenings.

School so far has been okay. I think the workload won't be too overwhelming, and I should be kept interested.
I went to the bookstore today and as a result have nearly $0 dollars left on my debit card. Fantastic. And I didn't even get all the books I need. I don't get what's so damn expensive about these stupid paperbacks.


So it's SS's birthday today. I'm not sure if I should call/text/facebook/IM him anything. Opinions? [I ended up facebooking a simple 'happy birthday :)']
And it's my birthday this Saturday. I hope something, anything, is going on so that there will be an opportunity for alcoholic beverage consumption, stupid picture taking, general revelry, and making out.

I found this on Hex's blog:
Generate a fake band and it's first album:


Step 1:
Go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random The first article title on the page is the name of your band.
Step 2:
Go to http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3 The last four words of the very last quote are the title of your album.
Step 3: Go to http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days/ The third picture -- no matter what it is, is your album cover.

Throw it all into some image editing software, mix well, and voila!

1 comment:

Hex said...

I think birthday wishes, especially in this facebook/myspace age are pretty harmless. Especially if your well wishes are part of a larger string of birthday wishes from other.

It's ok to want someone to have a good day, regardless of history, right?