One of the things I forgot to mention last weekend was that Lipring texted me when I was on the couch making out with Capoeira Guy. He asked what I was up to and I said something along the lines of "I'm already with a guy so find someone else tonight."
Tonight, as Baby Spice [aka JB] and Scary Spice [aka me] set out out for the night, I texted Lipring asking what he was up to tonight. I did it under the guise of finding out what the guys he lives with this year [A, D, AP...they're in the Cast of Characters, not that important, tho] were doing tonight. He answered that he was in Ohio tonight. After a few texts back and forth we got kind of flirtatious. It ended with me saying "Guess I'll see you next weekend" and him writing "Guess so."
The thing I'm feeling weird about is Capoeira Guy. He seems to be in to me, but I can't deny the physical attraction I have for Lipring. Capoeira Guy was a little disappointing in bed, and Lipring was [except for the time he was high and got distracted by Animal Planet] always good.
Tomorrow I think the plan is to go to Capoeira Guy's apartment for a party with some other capoeira people and some of his other friends. He called me on Wednesday, saw me on Thursday [said I was "cute, as usual"], and called me tonight. I don't know what he thinks of me for certain; I mean, he probably likes me and I like him well enough, but I'm still not entirely certain that what I want is a relationship thing with a guy like him when I can still get sex with guys like Lipring practically whenever I want it.
But I'm watching Saw with JB and a couple other Dance Group girls right now, being a creeper typing away over here, so I'll get back to this subject when I get to it.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wait, isn't sex supposed to be better when one is high?
give capoeira guy another chance...you said it happened for a minute or two before he stopped and said to save it for next time. you said lipring is always good, but how many times have you slept with capoeira guy? yes. plus...we know how lipring is, and what a dick he was to you last year. I don't hate lipring, I just think...here, in front of you is an amazing guy who seems to really like you and who (from talking to you) was a decent hookup and with whom you have chemistry. and the first time I slept with griffin, it wasn't nearly as good as it was the second time, and third time, etc etc...it gets better the more you do it with someone because they learn what you like and what works for you...so basically I think you should give capoeira guy another chance. and if it's not good and/or it doesn't work out, lipring will still be there looking for some action.
tf: yeah, it usually is. that's definitely been my experience... but i guess sometimes you just want to watch animal planet?
ta:one word- merrr
Post a Comment