Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Lipstick, Alarm, Bye

Lipsmacker is having a giveaway for the one year blogaversary of The Lipstick Diaries. I heard about her page from Trixie's blog and I'm totally addicted; I spent like 2 hours last night reading through a year's worth of posts. Check it out here!

I've been having more trouble than usual getting out of bed lately. This morning I missed going to class to turn in a rewrite of a paper [I got an A- on the original, so it's not a huge deal, but the A or A+ that I'd get from the revision would have been nice] because I slept through my alarm. I had one of those really realistic dreams where I wake up to turn off my alarm and can't figure out why it's still going off. My alarm has the downside of shutting itself off for good if you don't get to it yourself after 5 minutes. That's not so bad when it's just my birth control reminder going off in the depths of my purse, but when I wanted to get up to go to my freaking noon class it sucks.
It's not that I've been staying up any later than usual at night; I've been asleep before 3am every day for at least the past week. 3 am might seem late, but the earliest I ever have to be awake is 10:30, so it's not bad at all. Maybe it's because the seasons are changing?

There's no news about Capoeira Guy or any other guy, nor is there news about anything else.
So...Later.

6 comments:

thisdayandage said...

the lipstick diaries thing...that's so funny, because when I was bored at the internship (read: all the time), I would read all of her posts from the beginning :)

wow we're similar. and I am quite excited you are coming on friday.

I can't promise it will be fun but there will be alcohol, which then leads to fun. and lipring will be there...so...thoughts?

Trixie Firecracker said...

I'll be going through all her posts today at work!

DnWormer said...

Maybe your body's rhythms are looking for a different sleep cycle? I admire anyone up until near 3 who can get anything done, even if you don't have to wake until 10.

So@24 said...

I just read your 91 things.

I think I'd do alright, except for the math thing.

I'm the only asian who is terrible at math.

Hex said...

It's so easy to get your body clock out of whack sometimes. I've learned to love the occasional nap during the day when I'm lucky enough to catch one -- but whenever I do that I find myself staying up all night and totally regretting it the next day.

JerseySjov said...

ta: eff the boys, i just want to see you tonight!

tf: i've been slowly getting through it; i'm up to july

mnwrh: could be. i should look into getting class credit for hibernation

so@24: all you have to do is be better than me at math, and i suuuuuck at math.

hex: you're not supposed to let yourself nap past 4pm. we learned that during freshman orientation, haha