It's been a good start to the week.
I'm about done with my application for the position I want for next year's orientation, I got my new capoeira pants and some VS Pink sweats from eBay in the mail today, I just ordered really cute flats [and got $3 off because I remembered the discount code], my capoeira crush and I went to eat after practice tonight, I took a mental health day from class yesterday to catch up on my beauty sleep, and I took a cool prospective student to lunch this afternoon.
I'm anticipating that tomorrow's going to have a balance of bad and good: I'm predicting getting back my first lower-than-an-A grade in Spanish and I have to meet with a Dean because I got that D, but then I have the orientation reunion dinner.
And TMI Tuesday is good yet again! I was going to hold off on it since I wanted more people to comment on my last post [since I'm still jazzed about the events of that night], but I think pretty much everyone's written on it. All of the following names are real; I can't be bothered to change them around.
1. Who and when was your first crush?
Preschool. His name was Ricky. He had red hair and I'd chase him around the room telling him I was going to catch him and kiss him. Unfortunately his family moved away before I ever caught him.
2. Who and when was your first date?
I still don't count that I have had any, but I've had 2 kind of first dates: Mike took me to the homecoming dance when we were both 13 [he came out of the closet after we graduated] and my highschool boyfriend from Senior year bought me food at some fast-food joint [but he never literally asked me out so I don't count it].
3. Who and when was your first kiss?
Van kissed me during lunch period when I was 13. Afterwards he asked me, "So am I your boyfriend now?" and I shrugged and said, "Ok." I didn't really like him, tho; he was just really cute. He and I never did anything as a couple other than make out once we finished our sandwiches and sodas. Lucky for us lunch period was an hour at our school.
4. Who and when was your first partner while "fooling around" in a car?
Rich touched boob on his birthday, I think it was October of our Senior year of highschool. I gave him my bra as a present but made him give it back a couple weeks later because I didn't want to do laundry.
5. Who and when was your first partner while "fooling around" in a house?
Jeff and I got hot and heavy at my then best friend's house during our Junior year of highschool. I ended up giving my virginity to him the summer before Freshman year of college, which our friends had been jokingly predicting since we first hooked up...kind of like how people joked about Buddy and me getting it on. Funny how your friends can see these things coming when they're usually a surprise to those involved.
6. Who and when was your first love?
TBD.
Bonus: Who's blog did you first comment on?
On blogger, the now-defunct Pink Ditz. I basically made my blog so that I could comment on hers.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
this tmi is really good...even though it is wednesday, I'm gonna do this one also later on. anyway...so pumped you and capoeira guy got food after practice, and a cool prospective? unreal haha :) and those flats are awesome!
Those preschool crushes are the best. I always wonder what happened to them.
Excellent answer for #6!
Ah, the glory days of being scared/grossed out by girls. I kinda of miss them
ta: i'm pretty excited about capoeira guy, lunch hosting, and those shoes, too. hopefully see you again soon!!
tf: totally. if only i remembered his last name i'd totally facebook him
os: thanks! i promise to get back to HNT-ing one of these days..
mnwhr: haha! i know you don't miss them at all!
Post a Comment