Friday
-A came up for a week-long visit on Friday afternoon. We haven't seen him in a while; it's been fun.
-Friday night I spent a decent amount of time with the newest addition to The Boys. He's a transfer so he just started hanging with us in the Fall. He's a really nice guy and I liked spending more time with him. The only curious thing was when he asked if I'd been in a serious relationship while in college or if I was seeing anyone now...
-Of course we all know what [who] I ended up doing on Friday.
Saturday
-Last Saturday I went to Favorite Cousin's house to celebrate Grampa's 80th birthday. We hung out drinking beers outside all day, eating and catching up.
-Last Saturday night after making a fuckton of fruity cocktails with Dance Group, I went out to visit JB at the hookah bar. I got majorly hit on by a guy who had no business thinking he could get with me. It was fun to shut him down and flirt with the bedimpled part-owner instead.
Brigadoon
-Brigadoon rehearsals have been super long and ridiculous because we didn't have adequate time in previous weeks to do things.
-My talent-crush [ie I don't think he's that cute but I get hot when he sings] on Joe Vegas [and of course now I can't find any of my old posts about him] is back. The stage manager confessed that she has the same thing going on, but she's also hot for one of the Freshmen in the ensemble.
-My Briga-Freshman and I hung out last night. We watched Night at the Roxbury while I pretended to want to to my French homework, then made out like it was going out of style. He's an excellent kisser and always says the right things when we're on each other, like "The way you bite my lip makes me crazy."
-That being said, he almost never shuts up. He's one of those people who isn't very confident, but who is super over-friendly and outgoing to make up for it. I'd like him a lot more if he talked half as much as he does. Particularly if he'd stop talking about other girls he likes. Such a rookie move, haha.
-At one point he had his arm around me and said "What do you think we'd be like as boyfriend and girlfriend?" I didn't want to get into it so I just laughed it off. If he only stopped talking so much I'd probably go for it.
Other
-I'm dying to have another party at my house. I asked my roomies if they'd be down to have something here this weekend but only 3/4 have responded. We'll see.
-Can someone ask me a damn question on my formspring?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Hey, I know "A" !!! His last name is Hole, right ?
God, I kill me !
I love these little updates.
Also, I love the little tips I can pick up in these blogs.
*Don't talk TOO much. Check.
YAY for drinking beers outside!!
Glad to hear things are looking up for you :)
Glad you're having a good week :-) The pretty weather is definitely making me happier as well!
um, i should be you for week. srsly.
heff: wow, that's crazy that you know him; small world!
mr o: general rule of thumb is to not talk significantly more than the person you're talking to
ang: beer just tastes better in the sunshine, doesn't it
david: well... nothing lasts forever
shayna: and now the nice weather is gone. hates it.
big show: haha, go ahead and try if you want!
Post a Comment