This is directly copypasted from a Facebook message I sent B other than the brackets in the first paragraph and the change of names from what people are actually called to what I refer to them as here. I've had an interesting few days and I know I need to update here so that nobody gets lost when I start bitching about how much of a bastard A B or C are when I sober up.
Here goes:
ughh i just had a helllll of a night.
i went to hu with the freshman [There's a Freshman in Brigadoon who I thought was cute. I took him home on St Pat's and took his virginity to rebound from the WASP. Not much else to say about that.] again, figuring at least he'd be a nice booty call for the rest of the year, but he started talking abt the other girls that he wants to go out with. i told him "if you like other people, you shouldn't be fucking me" and left.
i went back to the party i had been at, which was at The Blond's house. i ended up hooking up with him but i guess 1/2 way thru he decided that he wasnt into it and said something like "whats going on in the rest of my house, i should really take care of this" and we left his room. there were maybe like 5 people total in his apt just chilling, clearly nothing hazardous going on... he walked me home and said something like "it was nice hanging out with you again" i said "yeah, i miss how you and me hung out over the summer" he kinda paused then said "... the summer was... weird"
so clearly he doesnt recall the HOURS UPON HOURS we spent talking and chilling. wtf.
so yeah, basically i'm back to square one with everything. i hate everything.
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
J you need some men with balls. Some men that have a fucking clue. Some men that act like men and not 13 year old girls. I am a bed wetting liberal/progressive and I have feelings and I try to understand the way people see life but what the fuck!! Are there any men in college with machismo, or the fucking nuts to say J, I want you, I want to rock you from 1am to 7am, watch the sunrise then rock you from 7:15 to 11am?? Not to be mean but you go to college with lots of tools. I think los angeles is where you should be!!! Yep, Los Angeles, CA. Just a thought!
Hi --- sorry, no useful advice to share, but mental hug... My life motto is that the only thing certain about life is that time moves forward... Sometimes its comforting to know that as much as life sucks right now, this too shall pass ;-)
p.s. I (finally) got Twitterfied --- I'm @ShaynaLeahK
Guys are douches. And for that I'm sorry.
I never deverginized anyone, but in my fantasies of doing so, they're always madly in love with me. That guy sounds kind of turdy.
lol granted I am not the greatest example of my species but I don't think I have ever told a girl I have been with about all the other girls I want to be with. Maybe I have, but i would have been very very drunk. Us men, we don't know so much how to talk to women. Thats why you should probably stick to the ones that don't talk. Less likely to stick their foot in their mouth if they don't open it lol.
I miss you, poo on school
cap: i'm pretty sure there are no real men anywhere nowadays.
shayna: twitter is soon to become your new favorite toy, i assure it
mr o: yeah, lame. if only i wasn't so attracted to guys my life would be so much easier
dr ken: i'm dealing with a bit of a stage 5 clinger situation here, so it's not really all its cracked up to be
boomka: yeah, with guys who don't talk i can just make up what we want you to be thinking
cap: tell me abt it
Post a Comment