Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekend Debauchery

As I hoped, this weekend was intense.

Friday saw me all set to go out to a club with a group of girls I know from OA-ing. They caught me in the caf and told me that they all missed me a lot, that we were always saying we'd hang out but never did, and that tonight it was on. At 10pm they said they'd be heading out at 11, I told them to come to my house when they were all ready, but midnight saw me still on my couch. I have no idea what happened with them. At around midnight D texted and asked what I was up to. Since I had a whole lot of nothing going on, he and I ventured out to save the WASP from Freshmen at a campus dance, then headed out to Lipring's apartment. The four of us shot the shit for a bit when the other guys who live there swarmed in.
At around 3:30am D put Slackers on, and I have to mention that at this point everyone who actually lives at this apartment was asleep. D and the WASP finally walked me home at 5.

Saturday the Dance Group girls and I did fancy dinner and watched the Hip-Hop show again. After the show we packed up boozes and got into many shenanigans such as owning at Easy guitar on Rock Band, shooting 99 Peaches, and dance-effing the Hip-Hop boys.
I went home with the guy I'm all up on in that picture, and here is where the "playing" label gives way to "spazzy."
After some nonsense with not being able to get into his suite, me and him get to it. He's an amazing kisser so we were having fun with that when it got more intense and less clothed. He's also great at talking dirty, which was giving me a few naughty ideas. But when I told him that he should get a condom he said "No." When asked why, he said "I just can't." So now I'm in a state of semi-dressed distress and immediately think "Shit, another guy who has a girlfriend."
At the time I couldn't come up with anything more reasonable, and being unable to listen to reason [this is embarrassing] I started drunk-crying and going on about how "the last guy I hooked up with had a girlfriend and I didn't know and this always happens to me!" The poor guy was kneeling on the side of his bed, telling me "JS, come on, JS, seriously I don't have a girlfriend, oh my god, please stop crying" trying to get me to calm the F down. He left after a bit to go to the bathroom; I quickly gathered up my shit and had one of my girls come get me. After giving her a debrief of my side of things she was nice enough to ask her boyfriend to hook me up with some weed so that I could chill a little and pass out.

While dealing with being a hangoverface all day today I came up with a few reasons why he "just can't" that left me feeling pretty spazztastic. Not to mention he's in the Modern Dance class that I TA so I'm going to have to face him on Wednesday at 9am. I sent him a Facebook message earlier: "sorry for turning into a hot mess." I guess we'll just have to wait and see if he responds with anything other than "You are a psychopants and I hate you."
He's fine-looking young man and a really, really good dancer, so I hope, despite personally providing a lot of evidence to the contrary, he doesn't think I'm a psychopants.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

"In English please you know I don't speak Spanish. What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate a whole wheel of cheese? Heck I am not even mad."

You didn't spazz Hun. He should of donned the rubber. He is the fool. You beat yourself up too much. Rate his kissing on a scale of 1 to 10?

Heff said...

Well, your weekend was more eventful than mine.

Trixie Firecracker said...

Alternexplanation: he's a virgin and doesn't want to blow it (ha ha ha).

DnWormer said...

There are still some take it slow guys in the world, maybes he's one of that elusive breed.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Well, he's a dancer, so maybe he's gay? If not, maybe he has herpes? I'm just brainstorming here . . .

Hope it works out. I'm sure he doesn't think you're a psycho. Guys usually like crying. Something biological kicks in where we go into autopilot trying to help.

Allison said...

You got off easy-he probably has crabs :)

JerseySjov said...

caplyst: 7/10

heff: im one of those busy young people you always read about in the paper

tf: he was a virgin last year, but he's not anymore

mnwhr: that's what it basically boiled down to.

dr ken: not ALL guys who dance are gay!! come on now.

allison: haha, no, it def wasn't like that.

Therapeutic Ramblings said...

So you wanted some of the ol' in and out, and you pick the guy that wants to "talk"....lol.