Friday, March 20, 2009

Duh-DUN

Today's title is courtesy of Law & Order: SVU. There's a freaking great episode on right now about some girl in a coma who got pregnant but nobody knows who did it! Oh, man, everyone's a suspect. Also I think the bad guy is played by this guy from X-Men.

Tonight is the Hip Hop Group show, so Dance Group is meeting up early for fancy dinner. Fancy dinner is a tradition started by JB our Freshman year that involves everyone getting dressed up nice and smuggling booze into the cafeteria before events such as the Hip Hop show or dances.
I just really want to get some good times in before Fame! hell week starts on Sunday. The Hip-Hop afterparty is Saturday night, and there's a dance tonight so I'm feeling hopeful. That being said I probably should not have put on cute matching undies since we all know about the inverse correlation between sexiness of underpants and get-laid-itude.

Fame! is shaping up to be a fairly decent show. Since we [me, Tyrone, and choreografriend] spent too much time jerking around and not enough making up pas-de-deuxs the director told us to just cut the songs to make things easier. Tyrone and I finally practiced our kiss yesterday. I'm sure my girls are going to get all smirky about it, but it wasn't that great. I don't like him like that, but I can definitely see us getting tanked at the cast party and making out pretty hardcore. Tyrone's my only Fameboy option since I've heard so much negative testimony about Joe Vegas, Nick who is hot in a hairy kind of way has a girlfriend, and I think Schlomo is afraid of girls.

I've recently become Facebook friends with two bloggers who I love. I'm fairly excited about this and hope that someday I can meet them in person because they're both awesome [and one of them has a hot friend who I like creeping on]. There are a few more people who I read that I'd like to get to know better, namely Trixie [because we're both from NJ and she's an awesome writer] and Douchegirl [who hasn't updated in a while but who seems like a lot of fun].
I guess what I'm trying to say is will yous girls be my friend?

2 comments:

Ivonne said...

Hell yeah I'll be your friend! Email me your name so I can look you up on FB.

Thanks for the shoutout! You seem like a LOT of fun too.

Therapeutic Ramblings said...

Jersey people everywhere!!!

<--born and raised in Dirty Jersey.