Merci, Madame.
For God's sake, get it together! These steps are so basic it's ridiculous!
You don't support me in the attitude promenade, you drop me out of the arabesque saute...
These are basic dance terms, every dancer knows them.
Cabriolets.
Maybe you would if you tried harder.
Hey, you know what, you're just a lazy shit!
Tyrone, wait! My family's not rich. They barely have enough money to keep me in pointe shoes.
My dad's a chauffeur, he drops me off on his way to work.
Because I was scared!
Scared no one would like me! Tyrone, all I've ever done is dance. I've never had a boyfriend, never been on a date...never even been kissed.
Maybe we can help each other.
Yeah, it's one of my favorite books. It's all about this lawyer, Atticus Finch, and his crazy neighbor, Boo.
Tyrone and I study together, so what if our papers are similar?
Sorry, Miss Bell says you need to lose weight.
Well, okay, maybe just one.
No, Mabel, you'd better not tempt yourself.
Tyrone, quit following me, I have nothing to say to you.
Let me make it simple for you. I don't want to be with a loser, because what does that make me?
Tyrone, you used me! All those papers I helped you with, why didn't you tell me you couldn't read?
That's great. But it's just one poem.
Friday, March 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Looks like a manageble amount of lines. Don't forget to e-n-u-n-ci-a-t-e. And while you're at it, steal the show. Okay?
Post a Comment