Thursday, February 7, 2008

Metabolism FTW

So I got an email from the Company director asking me to come back next Monday so that she can see me do some ballet. I'm pretty stoked for this. That was an understatement.
But my stupid knee has been being bad this week. Pretty much all of my joints -my right shoulder, left hip, knees, and left ankle are the most frequent offenders- have periods where they get mad at me for one thing or another. My method of ice/generic brand muscle rub/walking it off usually takes care of it in a week or so [ah, youth, right?].

Roommate and I just ordered food. Domino's. We're splitting a 'pizza' [Domino's is NOT pizza to my Jersey-pizzeria-trained palate] and I got some chicken kickers. That means that this is the second time today I've had buffalo chicken with or on pizza.
I love my life.

18 comments:

thisdayandage said...

oh sjovs, I want you inside of me. I think many will agree, even if it's not a possibility.

hooray for hnt. and wings this weekend maybe? yes please.

Osbasso said...

Gotta watch out! HNT has a tendency to sneak up on ya!

I didn't realize it was called a food baby. Must mean I've got septuplets or something!

Vixen said...

Love the outfit, sexy!

happyHNT!

Keyser Soze said...

Lovely! HHNT!!!!

Jericho said...

I've enjoyed the visit... and the pics. Very sensual & fun. I'll be back (not a threat). ~hhnt~

Anonymous said...

Sexy. Happy HNT!

My Fiancee is Hot © said...

Thats a gorgeous body

I hope you have a great HNT

Enjoy your weekend

HHNT

M.K

The Ethical Slut said...

That's hot! I wish I was in college again!

HHNT

Bella Dreamer said...

Mm, that food does sound awesome.

Great picture. It's revealing enough to def be sexy.

Happy HNT!!! :) :)

Ashly Star said...

Your post made me kinda hungry, lol. Awesome picture. Totally cute and sexy. Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

awesome body
loved the vid too!
hhnt

TK Kerouac said...

Love it, that was very entertaining, Happy HNT!

Johanne said...

Nice ! And the video is very interesting!
HHNT!

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Domino's is poop, yes. It's downright rubbery.

Trixie Firecracker said...

Food baby? What food baby?

P.S: love the undies hahaha

Dop T said...

hey there. thanks for reading my blog. like yours too, and my finger is just fine.

Anonymous said...

Great pic and it looks like you guys are havinga blast in the video!

Lapis Ruber said...

Happy (belated) HNT.