Sunday, February 24, 2008

My "B" Key is Busted

I have to totally smash the key to write B. It's troublesome.

So my life since posting on Thursday:

Friday-
I volunteer to host prospective scholarship recipients. They're supposed to arrive at 3. At 3:30 I get a call telling me that they'll be in at 6. This is the last I hear from Admissions until 9:30 when one of my students gets in. I was very, very cranky at this point. The Admissions people are so lucky that they had pizzas there or I don't know what I would have done.
I took my girl around campus, showed her a typical first-year res hall, and took her to a semi-shitshow in JB's suite. This is around midnight, when I get another call from Admissions saying my other kid had just arrived, but would be staying in a hotel with her mother [lame] for the night.
My kid was too rational to drink or smoke with us, and she requested that we head back to my dorm at 1 so that she wouldn't be tired for her interview.

Saturday-
I wake up at 8, walk my kid back to Admissions, go back to sleep until 2:30. Wake up, lunch at the Bist with my favorite WASP, Hawaii dance rehearsal, Vagina Monologues.
Quick shower and I get in touch with PE. He comes over, and we watch a somewhat-obscure movie that we both love. We talk for something like 2 hours about our friends, our families, music, stupid stuff. I was waiting this whole time for him to make a move, anything to show that he was there for more than just seeing me and tying up loose ends.
A little after 3 I get fed up and tell him I'm going to bed and that I don't give a crap if he stays or goes. I angrily take off my pants and curl up in an angry ball next to the wall with all the blankets. He shuts the lights off and crawls into bed next to me. He touches my arm, kind of rolls me towards him. I see that he's looking at me, so I go in for a kiss.
I crawl on top of him for a better angle and he pulls my shirt off. We make out for quite some time like this, with some pauses to remove his shirt and pants and my bra, when I decide that it's his turn to be on top. What I really want is for him to go down on me, because he's fucking great at that. He finally gets to it and spends not nearly enough time down there when he comes back up to my mouth. The whole encounter has been silent, which I'm not a fan of anyway, so I don't feel like I can tell him to get back between my legs.
I begrudgingly take a turn at the 'going down' scene, and it isn't too long before he's telling me that he has a condom in his pocket. We find his pants -I tend to throw clothes across the room when removing them- and he puts it on. I try to get on top, but everything's too slick and he won't go inside of me. So I flip over and we start having kind of boring missionary sex. He starts to vary speed and depth, which makes things more interesting, but my head's smushed against the headboard and wall, which is not great. I try to move down some, but it's just not working. His rhythm is pretty wack, too. Whenever I start to really feel it he switches it up on me unexpectedly, which I dislike. It wasn't all bad, don't get me wrong it was all kinds of hot/sweaty/gasp-y/climax-y, but it could have been a lot better. He finishes [so at least he has something on HA] and we go to sleep.

Sunday-
PE and I wake up at around 10. Why is it that whenever I have sex I wake up ridiculously early the next morning? [Bear in mind that we had been up until almost 5, so 10 was early.] The times that we hooked up in the fall and he slept with me he was always very cuddly and affectionate in the morning. I was expecting that and instead I got him pulling his clothes on and leaving. He gave me a good-bye HUG, for chrissake. Wtf is that? On top of it all, he says "Call me sometime" as he's walking out the door. So, he decided to see me after almost a half year of not speaking to me so that I can call him 'sometime'? Call it pride, but I am not calling that boy.
This has been a problem in the past. I never want to be that clingy crazy girl [Roommate], so I tend to leave the ball in the guys' courts. And that has clearly just worked out so well for me. I think I've just been conditioned to believe that once I sleep with a guy he's gotten what he wants from me and I'll never see him again. Ugh, fuck, I hate dwelling on stupid fucking nothing shit like this.
So I was in a pissy mood all through dance. When I went to get lunch I ran into one of the stoner guys from the basement of my old dorm and it was really just what I needed. They're all so sweet and nice to me [didn't hurt that it was the crazy hot one]; they remind me that not every guy I know is a puzzle/dbag.
The rest of Sunday was pretty nondescript.

I've tool around on my new online dating site [my friend from highschool recommended it over the one I was on] and talking to some new people for a couple hours now. I'm really confused about the PE thing; odds are I'll write more about him and that situation later in the week. It doesn't help that my pillow smells like him and my inner thighs hurt from his bony ass hips. But whatever.

I have my first rehearsal as an official member of the Company tomorrow, nice.

9 comments:

Trixie Firecracker said...

"Boring Missionary Sex" - hahahahaha. I guess we both like the on top stuff

IGICS said...

Wow, PE sounds kinda lame. Damn your luck!

When he stopped going down on you, you should have said "not so fast, you're nowhere near done". If he refused to keep going, kick him the fuck out. ;)

Call me sometime means he's leaving the ball in your court. So unless you're going to call him, dont expect to hear from him unless he's drunk and horny. Men are pieces of shit like that.

Anonymous said...

It was nice of you to try and show the scholarship kid a good time. Rolling Kansas is the Half-Baked of the new millenium, just with nudity, a great flick.
I have to agree with igics, except for the men being pieces of shit part.

thisdayandage said...

remember that time gaybf deep-throated a banana on friday? fucking ridiculous. ha he was so drunk. anyway, sunday was not uneventful, because you came over to the suite for a little. please come and eat at the restaurant sometime this week or next week. can't wait for spring break :)

...and the 3way.

So@24 said...

Whoa whoa whoa it's maaaaaaaaaaaaagic!

You knooooooooooooow...

Keyser Soze said...

Gah! Even when I drank I was WAY better than that! :-) I don't even start thinking about getting mine until you've had at least two orgasms. Really, what are guys thinking about? I would absolutely DIE of shame to even think for a moment that someone had used the word "boring" in connection with anything that had occurred in MY bedroom! HORRORS!

Um...but..uh...thanks for stopping by my blog. Come back soon? LOL

Keyser Soze said...

Way to rain on my bee parade!
Thanks a lot! LOL Email me please? I will give you a yellow flower. :-)

Just Wandering... said...

The only time hitting your head is any fun is when its hitting the headboard during rough, hot sex!

He sounds lame. NEXT boy please!

JerseySjov said...

tf: i've had not boring missionary, but i agree that being on top is too fantastic

igics: i knew he was kind of lame, but i let him come back bc i was banking on his face skills. i think i was half-expecting him to get back at it. i'll be giving him another chance for sure, if only to get him back where he belongs.

mnwhr: it's semi tradition to take your overnight kid out, even if they don't want to. and i'm probably going to call him again. i really liked him in the fall, so it'd be nice to get him back into my life.

ta: when jb's gaywife swallowed it whole and he said 'if only you were a gay man' and then flounced out of the room i nearly died.

so@24: interesting view.

keyser: there need to be more men like you. thanks again for the flower :)

jw: haha, if only it was that easy! there are not nearly enough sexy-and-not-completely-douchey guys at my school :(