I'm drinking beer and watching tv by myself in my friends' suite. What are you up to?to indicate that I was a) drunk and b) curious as to his whereabouts.
I got no answer. Because I'm a little stalker and a lot horny, I had my friend check to see if he was on AIM at about 3:30 am. He was, but by the time I went up to my room he had signed off. Or blocked me.
I gave him until 4 in the morning to get to me, at which point I went to sleep kind of pissed off. At least my roommate had gone home [which I didn't know until she im'd me ticked that I didn't say bye to her, but thats another story for another day], so I could sleep naked.
When I woke up I pessimistically checked my phone and was correct in guessing that there would be nothing from him.
And to top it off I have a tequila hangover.
How depressing.

1 comment:
Mixing tequila, beer, and pining for a dude?
Ooooh... rookie mistake, my friend.
Post a Comment