Back in Jerz after doing the family thing for Christmas.
The best part? My grandma made hot wings for Christmas Eve dinner. I almost cried with joy.
I got me some good stuff, including a bunch of Victoria's Secret Pink underpants and a little black Coach wallet that goes with the wristlet my favorite cousin got me last year.
When my brother and I went shopping we basically picked out what we wanted and gave it to the other to buy for us. He got a new pair of Starbury's and I got a CD that I thought looked cool [I usually buy CDs based on cover art].
And my mom was pretty happy with what we got for her.
I hope you guys got what you wanted.
So I leave for the Orange Bowl in 5 days. Shit. I really need to at least watch the freaking choreography DVD before then...
But from what I've heard we're dancing from 8am until 11pm once we get to Florida, so any kinks will be worked out. Well, there wouldn't be that many kinks, but the DVD sucks ass...
And I need to get some freaking tights. I was supposed to order them online before Christmas but for some reason I did not.
And doing a sit-up or two would not kill me, either.
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I fucking love Victoria's Secret, it's my comfort food, if underwear could be comfort food (well...i don't exactly eat it but you get the idea)
TF: haha! if victoria's was edible i'd weigh 5000 lbs.
Post a Comment