I'm excited at the prospect of auditioning for this local adult dance company next semester. Not 'adult dance' as in stripping, 'adult dance company' as in it's people who are 20+ years old. I love DS, but I feel like I could do so much more. I was really upset to not get into HHC [the hip-hop club on campus] this year, and am definately going to go for it next year.I re-realized how much I love and need dance in my life during Hell Weeks for our show. I really didn't plan on writing this much when I started this post, haha, I was thinking it would just be a little update about the Orange Bowl.
I go home for break on Sunday. My big brother's picking me up on Saturday and I'm spending the night at his school, then we're heading home in the morning.
I'm looking forward to being a few states away from SS in the hopes that it'll help me make up my mind about him.
I might meet up with my best guy friend from highschool for lunch or something, which would be totally nice. I haven't seen him since graduation, and we just recently started talking again online. We've never hooked up, but I've always felt that we have a great connection and understanding of each other. And I'm not saying that I want to hu with him necessarily, but if it happens it'll probably be pretty good. Actually, that would be a horrible idea if I want to get myself NOT confused about guys.
Hmm. Oh, I don't know.
To end this on an upbeat note, my and my roommates got wings tonight for second dinner.

I freaking love wings.

8 comments:
ooh I love to dance not seriusly though I just screw around take a class here and there thats just me I cant do anything seriusly
the first thing i saw when i came here was the the tag chicken wings lol.
It's crazy that you guys are going to dance for the orange bowl halftime show!!! That's insane!! I'm so proud.
You staying the night at Uconn, this should provide interesting stories haha.
I'm sure i'll be kept up to date about the state with hs boy.
Your friend sounds like Sam from Clarissa Explains It All
Hey now I don't! be nice!
PD: well, i figured this wasnt going to be the only time i write about wings, lol...and also i think he meant my friend from home?
so@24: you meant my friend from home, yeah?
Hahaah!
Yes! I meant the one who is MALE and who you are close with but haven't hooked up with!
Hahaha ok ooops sorry. see I make everything about me. I'm that kind of person lol
i wish i could dance........
i love your blog,your name is hilarious,but hey it attracted me
hit me up!!!!!
Post a Comment