Mostly I made this as a response to my friend's post about a conversation with a guy friend of hers...She ended it by saying:
There are 5 things we can want in regards to relationships:
A) I’m looking for a serious monogamous partner to be in a committed relationship with
B) I’m not looking for a committed relationship but I want a monogamous partner
C) I’m looking for someone to casually date
D) I’m just looking for a fuck buddy
E) I’m looking for a friend with benefits (note: different then c)
and I wrote her this epic comment:
ugh i swear to god. after all the tweaking out ive done in the past week about SS i barely know what to do with myself. its so hard to define relationships nowadays. [except for on facebook, where its very clear that you are 'in a relationship' or 'its complicated' with someone, ha]
im starting to crush on this lacrosse player who was in creative actor with me, and this freshman on hhc. [the latter miight be gay tho :/ ] im pretty sure given the chance id hu with either of them, but odds are theyre not into me that way for different me-being-weird-about-myself reasons. plus, i dont want to just hu with them, or "just hu" with anyone anymore, including ss.
what i want, what i really want, is for a guy to ask me out on a date, even if its just something like meeting up for cheesy bread at late nite, so long as its established that its a Date. with a capital D, apparantly...
i want someone who wants to get to know me as a person...
i want a C who could potentially progress to a B and maybe even, given time, an A.
and im def in D territory with ss, sadly enough, with no way out in sight. oh, sigh.
ps- geez i should just copypaste this comment into my own blog, its long enough to be a post itself :p
* SS = Sexy Shorty, the guy ive been regularly sexing with for a bit over a month now*
So that's that, for now at least.
I'm happy to have another place to rant without having to worry about my friends from highschool or what have you judging all over the place.
Also, here is a fabulous picture of me doing a keg stand from the DS afterparty on Saturday night:

2 comments:
On the actaual post:
that's an amazing pic haha. Nice braids btw.
I want the same thing; c to b to a eventually. For now I'd say try to enjoy SS and just kinda see what comes along. The thing with the other guys is you don't know wether or not they'll be a good hu but atleast with SS you already know what to expect. LOL i love long epic comments btw.
<3
Yay!!! I'm so happy that ur on here, not that I don't like xanga but it’s just super cool and exciting to have u here.
So here's my blog comment: 1)I loooove that ur Jerseysjovs haha.
2) I absolutely love your about me.
3) What is the best tape to make a sculpture? Duct. haha!
4) I absolutely love the banner I like what you did with the pictures,it looks really cool.
5) To make the link list; When you sign in and your at the blogspot home page there's lay out; there you'll find add page element; there are all sort of things you can add to ur blog. You have to go to: Add page element. There’s a couple of these elements and I think it's called add link list. You can add it more than once to make different lists. the other one i have with the faq etc is you just add the html thing and then change the title. I'm not sure if im making sense but its pretty user friendly once you are there its easy
6) there are groups or communities i think, im not in one on here specific, im on this twentysomethingbloggers but its a community for all bloggers, so its not just blogspot.
7) the way people start to read ur stuff is really weird, before u know it , there will be frequent readers and u wonder how the hell they found u. but most of those who read mine i read theirs too, so it kinda goes both ways. like if someone comments on mine ill mst prob read atleast one of their post, if i like the blog ill stay.
8) it could be nice to have this so that u dont have to worry that all ur hs friends will read it, unless they find it. some people think its weird to post stuff online,but its kinda cool to have total strangers read about ur rants sometimes. its like a different perspective
10) tea trea oil is glorious.
Post a Comment