Still no internet at my new place, still haven't gotten around to going to the library [though I did gps it and it's less than a half mile away from my house], but things are still going well. I'm at Kevin's house right now, mooching his wifi/netflix instant watch/air conditioning while he's at school. He says I'm doing him a favor because I can let out the puppy so he doesn't make a mess in his crate, but we both know I'm really just being lazy until my job starts.
Here come the bullet points
-JB completely flaked on helping me move, but Roomie came through without asking. Regardless, my Dad gave me a speech about how "You can't trust your friends; you can only rely on family." Then he yelled at me for not asking him to help me move, despite the fact that I had no idea he was in the region, much less the state.
-Kevin got me in to Californication. I'm trying to bang out the first season today, so that we can get started on at least season 2 before s. 4 starts up in a few weeks. At least I think it's season 4. What do I know; I haven't had cable since May.
-Kevin's mother walked in on me sleeping naked in Kevin's bed a couple mornings ago. She was supposed to come in the afternoon to let the dog out but stopped in several hours early. She didn't see anything important, but it was pretty obvious from my bare shoulders/the pile of clothes on the floor/the condom wrappers that are EVERYWHERE in his room that I wasn't wearing a big Land's End flannel nightgown under the comforter.
-Speaking of condom wrappers: I know that we're a new couple, but my god do we bang a lot. I lost track of the exact number of times after the one long weekend where we did it 10 times. It's awesome. He's awesome. He says "Thank you" after blowjobs, which is so funny to me, and he always remembers what I like and dislike. It's good times, people.
-I'm for reals going to run some errands today. I'm in dire need of a manicure so I'm going to have to get to a CVS to get nail polish remover, and when I'm there I may as well pick up toothpaste, thumbtacks, and some snackie foods. I no longer have to buy a fan since Kevin has a spare ancient box fan sitting unused in his pantry that he lent to me, yay.
4 more days of total freedom until I'm a workin' gal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
There is NOTHING better than awesome sex. I envy you.
I want to be Hank Moody, instead I am a Charlie Runkle.
Californication is up there with Mad Men, Breaking Bad and 30 Rock as the best written shows on TV.
Congrats on being in a fabulous relationship :-) Enjoy your freedom! (Also, can I officially request some puppy pictures please?)
Well, his mom may have been a little grossed out by all the condom wrappers on the floor, but I think she'd be proud of him that he is kind enough to say thank you after a beej. She raised him right.
"She (Kevin's mother) didn't see anything important . . . " Well you were there in the nude, that counts for something, me thinks!
Post a Comment