Finding internets has been more difficult than anticipated.
-I. LOVE. my. job. The kids are so great, it's super close to my house, the people I work with are all very nice [part of getting the job is making a good impression on the current staff, so I know they don't think I'm a total creep, but it's hard to make friends when 15 4-year-olds are yelling at you that they want more juice], and I know I've only been there a week but I've honestly enjoyed getting there in the morning.
-Things are still going super well with the boyfriend. He has to spend a lot of time doing schoolwork but we've managed to hang out almost every day since I moved.
-I haven't really been in my apartment much since the bf is so close, but I finally bought groceries so I have a reason to be at home.
-I worked out for the first time since, like, June today. I did P90x yoga with Kevin. I just sat on the floor and stared at the wall during the abs part, but I did pretty well with everything else.
-Mom and Daddy are coming to visit tomorrow. The plan is to have lunch and I'm hoping Kevin can make it out. I deliberately picked a place I know he likes to entice to come.
-This is the best new song I've heard in a good long while. ENJOY.
That's really all I have for now! I'm sorry that I haven't been able to keep up with you guys. Hope all is well with you all!
Friday, August 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Pleased that the dice seem to be rolling so well for you right now.
Take care.
All the best, Boonie
Jov: So glad that you are loving your job! Keep those kids full of juice and booger free.
So glad to hear that life-post-college is clicking along nicely :-) Hope the meet-the-parents went well!
wellll, if you're busy having an awesome life, then it's okay to deprive the rest of us. ha. i'm glad you're well.
boonie s: everythings coming up roses!
dr ken: they're old enough to get their own tissues, but during naptime some of them abuse the privilege; i had to put the box on top of the fridge.
shayna: it went really well!
bigshow: living well aint easy
Post a Comment