Friday, April 23, 2010

I'm Exhausted

Hey all! I'll catch up on your blogs when I have the time and brain space for them. It's been a long week:
It's my last Hell Week for a Dance Group show ever and I'm in 8 out of the 10 dances in the show, which include my 5-minute masterpiece plus the most serious/energetic Senior dance in years. Today we were in the theater from 5 until 12:30. I can't move without groaning and my bad knee has turned into bad knees and a tricky ankle. Of course I can't complain too much because one girl chipped a bone in her foot on Monday, JB has strep throat, and Roomie has knots in her shoulders so bad she can't move her neck.
That being said, it'll be a great show if we all survive.

The only reason I'm writing something here rather than marinating myself in IcyHot is because of what happened on Wednesday:
The WASP invited me to his place to trade backrubs, and since I'm all knotted up from dance I accepted. We were on his bed when he asked if I wanted him to use some oil to make it less friction-y. I said sure and popped my shirt off. He asked if it was okay for him to undo my bra and again I said sure. My friends and I are very all over each other so this isn't so strange.
He finished getting my knots out, but rather than just hopping off and asking for his turn, he spooned up next to me and started nuzzling me. When I turned to look at him he kissed me.
We made out for a little bit, but I realized that I was late to meet Roomie for dinner. I got up to leave but the WASP kept pulling me back to him being all cute.

I'm freaked out about this. I thought the other times we hooked up since he decided to "just be friends" were because we'd been drinking and we wanted each other. This was in the middle of the afternoon with both parties totally sober.
If he wants to be with me for reals he needs to tell me, because I'd be totally in to that.
If he wants to be just friends the way he said he needs to stop kissing me.
If he wants to be friends who sleep with each other, I won't be able to help him out. I have feelings for him and I can't make them go away; hooking up with him regularly but only getting friendship from him outside of the bedroom would only make it worse.
Of course this is all made more complicated by how incredible he is in bed. Everything I like and more.
As recently as two weekends ago he was saying he didn't want to hook up with me, so what's going on?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The WASP is an ass. Do I have permission to slap his ass around a little? He wants things on his terms and doesn't give two shits about you and your feelings. He is more WIMP than WASP. He needs to grow a pair and tell you what he wants.
He is such a cluster fuck, saying, "...I don't think we should be hooking up anymore..." Trying to come off as a good guy when all he wants is to have a reliable fuck buddy, one that is smart, fun to be around, beautiful, and wildcat in bed. You need to make it clear to him, FUCK BUDDY is not an option, he runs hot/cold more than some of the pretentious sorority whores I fucked at USC. Is his daddy going to buy him a BMW for his birthday?? What a tool.

NO, I am not finished yet. He is taking full advantage of you, and as much as you say you are taking advantage of him, this is not a zero sum game. J you are in the red here. Reading your blog now this game of his where he sends mixed messages, acts all lovey dovey, then says, "you know, I think we should be just friends, FOR OUR Friendship." That's like breaking up with someone and saying, "it's not you, it's me." Thats code for, I don't want a committment, but I enjoy fucking you, and I want you in my life so that when I am horny you are there to fuck. He is a prick. Please cut the fucking strings on this guy so you get out of his twisted web. He is treating you like a puppet. I was this guy in college, but as I am older I now realize how big of a prick fuck I really was and now maybe my current situation with my wife is Karma biting me in the ass.

This guy is too used to getting things his own way, he sounds like a spoiled little fuck.

I am done.

Good luck with your performances!!

Unknown said...

Back Rubs = Danger.

Heff said...

Damn. Now I've got to do something to get MY knot out.

Shayna said...

Dear men,

If you're going to accuse women of being fickle, then DON'T BE HYPOCRITES.

XO, women everywhere

Seriously - I hate when men act like that... hopefully someone more actively into you and less indecisive will appear on the horizon shortly (I know that sounded a little fortune cookie-ish, sorry!)

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Did it go beyond back rubs and kissing? Was there front rubbing? The good news is that you got a back rub without having to return the favor, right? Then again, it seems like he expected other kinds of favors in return. Be careful with this one. There will be other boys that are good in bed and that you have feelings for who aren't wanting to have their cake and eat it too like this guy.

JerseySjov said...

cap: i disagree. that is all.

boomka: i'm beginning to be suspicious of all touchy activities

heff: you'll probably be able to help yourself with that one

shayna: yeah, right? i'm not looking for prince charming here, just prince lets-fuck-and-also-hang

dr ken: nope, just back rubs and kissing. i had to pay him back his backrub later on in the week. i've heard about these mythical boys who have feelings for me and who aren't gross to be with BUT WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY? Chilling with unicorns and minotaurs in fairyland?

free font said...

hello! warm greeting 0_0
keep up the good work!