Thursday, February 11, 2010

Disrupt the Whole Scene

Ohh boy I have a book review due at 2:50 today and I haven't started the book, nor do I quite know what the professor wants us to write. I have the assignment paper somewheres around here and I suppose I'll get to it after I post this. I have my "Bang Bang" playlist on so I'll definitely get something done with it. Nothing like dance beats to make skimming 230 pages and writing about them fun.
JB and I both have bad bad Senioritis. It's doubly bad because whenever I'm bumbling around not doing my work she's watching Hannah Montana or wants to go on coffee adventures, which gives me an excuse to not get things done. And of course it doesn't help that my social life is taking interesting turns every day...

Since we're on the subject of my social life- I took a shower at the WASP's house last night because our showerhead broke on Sunday and I was pretty smelly. I hung out with him and his roommates watching tv in my pjs then went to bed with the WASP. And then the camera panned to the curtains fluttering in the window and there was a slow fade to black.
I don't want to say too much and jinx it, but I will say that I'd repeat my actions and am looking forward to doing them again.

I'm not going to tell my roommates about what went down. That might seem like a strange choice for me, since I tell my girls absolutely everything, but I know they'll freak out about it and I'd like to keep freaking out far away from this situation. Earlier this week I talked to my Favorite Cousin and Bro about my feelings for the WASP, but I'm most likely not going to tell them, either [not that my Bro is that interested in the subject to begin with].
Just so you all don't think I'm completely hiding everything from everyone, I messaged B to tell her and TA/JerseyAg/Prof Science read my blog so they'll be able to give me feedback. Not to mention I have all of my wonderful readers to offer words... I mean, if you want to. No pressure.

I haven't had a talk with him about things, but things are progressing in a direction that I'm pretty sure I like. I'm interested to see what the weekend brings. I do wish it wasn't National Romantic Pressure Weekend but what can you do?

3 comments:

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

It is tough to make that transition from friends who do it to boyfriend/girlfriend because the guy doesn't feel he needs to wine and dine if he's already 69'd.

It's tricky, but if you have a good feeling about it, you're probably right.

Mr O said...

I've heard this weekend described a lot of various ways, but National Romantic Pressure Weekend is a first, haha

I gotta say... I feel like this was a tease. If it was a TV show, I'm only more interested where this is going because this post gave me nothing haha

But you did say it's progressing to a place that you like, so I can only take it that that is a good thing.

Good luck on your paper and have fun this weekend!

JerseySjov said...

dr ken: we wine and dine each other all the time already...if by wine and dine you mean 40s and chicken wings.

mr o: thanks for the luck on the paper! i got it done in the nick of time; not sure if it's any good, but it's better than nothing. you say you're more interested in my blog because i had a cliffhanger? hmm...don't give me any ideas!