Saturday, February 6, 2010

Bang Bang

I'm really wired and happy because I just made out with the WASP, reunited with one of my gays, had a nice dinner out with the girls, have actual plans to get my resume going, and the cats have been really cute and nice to me lately.

Inspired by one of my new favorite bloggers, Another David, I'm going to share my favorite play list. This is my "Bang Bang" list, songs I listen to when I need to get over-hyped about anything. It's the newest iteration of my Pump-Up playlist, created when I had to retire my area-rock and 90's club hits list due to over-rotation of "The Final Countdown".
1. Basshunter "Now You're Gone"
2. Basement Jaxx "Take Me Back to Your House"
3. Beastie Boys "Intergalactic"
4. Beastie Boys "Ch-Check It Out"
5. Britney Spears "Kill The Lights"
6. Chelley "Took The Night" [One of my girls from highschool and I decided that if we ever somehow become drag queens this will be our song]
7. Chuckie and LMFAO "Let the Bass Kick in Miami" [My Roomie is from Miami]
8. David Guetta "Sexy Bitch"
9. Dizzee Rascal "Bonkers"
10. Drop the Lime "Hear Me (Drums of Death Remix)"
11. Fatman Scoop "New Year's Anthem (2010)" [Courtesy of Sleep Dirt]
12. Flam Clap "Black Eyed Ghosts" [I know the guy who made this and now can't find the link]
13. Gwen Stefani "What You Waiting For"
14. Joey Negro "Make a Move On Me"
15. Ke$ha "TiK ToK" [yeah...I know...pretend that it's not a bad song and it becomes a really good song!]
16. Kid Cudi vs Crookers "Day N Night"
17. Lady Gaga "Bad Romance"
18. Lil Jon "Give it All You Got (Drums of Death Remix)"
19. Major Lazer "Pon De Floor (Diplo Rap Remix)"
20. Mason vs Princess Superstar "Perfect"
21. The Metamorphosis "Just Dance vs Promiscuous vs Let it Rock"
22. Novoiski "Starry Sky YEAH!" [I'm choreographing this for Dance Group]
23. Shakira "She Wolf (T-Pain Remix)"
24. Timbaland "Throw it On Me (The Bloody Beetroots Remix)"

What songs make you go BANG BANG? Any suggestions for new songs I should add?

2 comments:

Mr O said...

I'm not gonna lie, some of these get me going when I am driving in the work van (we have no cd player or anything -- just radio). And for some reason, I can really see you dancing to "Sexy Bitch." Out of this whole list, that's the one that stuck out for me haha.

As for me, I get pumped usually by turning it up really loud. Either hard, loud, fast rock or some Drum and Bass. That's how I get down

(but don't tell anybody, I am forced to listen to mix stations when others go to commercials, and "Bad Romance" is becoming a favorite)

JerseySjov said...

mr o: there are some songs that just don't sound good at all unless they're played really loud. for example, the entire ace of base discography.