-The people who cast me in Fame! did not know that I can't read music.
-Power naps are great. Accidental power naps at 1am that don't let you get back to sleep until 5 are not great.
-Girls who want to get out of rehearsal early will not pay attention during rehearsal and be forced to stay late.
-Either I am lighter than I think I am or Tyrone is stronger than he appears. Or...both!?
-Both Tyrone and my choreografriend think Joe Vegas acts like an 11-year-old boy.
-The phone I borrowed is far more complicated than my broken phone even though they are cosmetically almost identical.
-When I'm having trouble choreographing I always throw in ballet. Even when choreographing to late-90s hip-hop.
-Nos energy drink absorbs fridge stank if left in there open overnight.
-The jeans that have been folded in the closet for a year because I thought they were too small actually fit quite nicely.
-Choosing between participating in the Speed Dating fundraiser for Fame! or going to my friends' ASB Dollar Drafts fundraiser [both tonight at 9] is far more difficult than imagined.
-I really do have awesome hair
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
I really love your hair! Great curls and they really suit you. Gotta love the 2nd pic too, of course. ;)
Great pics as usual. Is there an unveiling coming soon?
Definitely loving the curls! I believe 'awesome' is the perfect word!
Now get back to the piano and learn your music!
Is Tyrone a dance party or some other kind of partner that manipulates your body?
oh the accidental powernaps.. when they happen at work, they are the worst!
You do have amazing hair. Great photo. Throw in ballet whenever you can, Centerstage is a great movie!!
love the pink boyshorts...*melting*
the hair is excellent!
very pretty.
excellent pics.
Finding jeans that you don't think fit but do is totally awesome. What happens if you drink Nos that's been left open in the fridge overnight? Does it taste funny?
So curly up in this bizz
Wow! Hnt. Heff wasn't prepared for that.
Outstanding photos. Funny how your "undressed" pics "dress" up your journal nicely . . .
vixen: thanks!
hamachi15: haha well definitely never on this blog but i havent ruled out an ohnt!
os: not piano, singing! i can sing back anything you can sing at me but i can't look at dots on a page and know what to do.
dr ken: just a dance partner, but we do have an onstage kiss
porkstar: or in class
caplyst: center stage is the best movie ever made
sage: thanks
trixie: it gets a funky musty taste but it still perks you up.
so: jealous?
heff: haha it said hnt in the title, how were you surprised?
kilter: thanks
Nice curls, gotta try the energy drink thing.
Oooh you have amazing legs and that-little-bit-below-the-stomach-but-above-legs! Whatever it's called, it's hot.
Post a Comment