Monday, February 23, 2009

ISO New Can Opener

Our can opener sucks! I don't know what's wrong with it, but it simply does not open cans. Instead, I have to use knives [both paring and butter], a corkscrew, a bottle opener, and sheer brawn when I want to have soup for dinner. I was worried the entire time that one of my roommates was going to walk into the kitchen and ask me what the hell I was doing.
Check out the final result of JS vs can:

I have secretly been a little obsessed with the music from Saturday Night Fever for the past month or so, even though I don't think I've ever seen the movie all the way through. Mostly this song, which iTunes won't let you buy on it's own. I found a CD of the soundtrack online for like $4 so I bought it. I already know it's going to be the only thing I listen to for at least a month.

Happy last week of February, everybody!
Oh and one more tidbit: I bought yet another one of these dresses. Royal blue. Know what would be funky with that? These. Le sigh.

9 comments:

Medicated and Motivated said...

My driver is Tony Stewart. Who is yours?

Trixie Firecracker said...

I am a huge fan of the shoes you are wearing in that pic, they are HOT. Tehe. Btw the best can openers are the ones that are like a small piece of metal with a hooked thing on them (no moving pieces)...they never fail, because an increase in the number of moving parts increases the chance of can opener failure. I learned that the hard way.

Anonymous said...

How tall was the person taking the pic, or was he/she on a chair? Something is weird about this shot...
oh, nice ass!
VI

Kenneth Lobb said...

As much as I sympathize about the can opener, it is the second pic that grabs one's attention. Go JS Go! I love women who kick ass!

PorkStar said...

lmao...

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

I got Saturday Night Fever on record. I like those disco versions of classical songs. They're so wonderfully stupid.

Therapeutic Ramblings said...

Nice can! LOL. That pic is priceless!

Heff said...

"Can't Look Away", LMAO !!!

JerseySjov said...

medicated: i love tony, too! mostly because i think he's cute

tf: my shoes in the pic = $10 at tj maxx. and we used to have one of those old school can openers but it's disappeared

vi: i barely remember trying to kick my friend in the face; i have no idea who took the picture, haha

kilter: i am woman hear me roar

pork: you're welcome for the lulz

dr ken: "wonderfully stupid" basically sums up my entire music collection

therapeutic ramblings: there were a bunch of good shots from that night

heff: haha :)