The abridged last week in the life of JerseySjov:
Friday: Roomie's 21st birthday. Stayed up until 5:30 in the morning to get breakfast at the best damn diner within walking distance of campus. Went home to hang out with a guy who lived in my Freshman dorm with me. Stayed up talking, kissing, snuggling until 10:30am. Finally got home at 1:30 that afternoon because I had to take a really bad poo [aka I had to DESTROY] and there's no graceful way to take a 15-20 minute bathroom break when you're with someone who thinks you're cute.
Saturday: After napping the day away, I went to a party at The Boys' place. Played Survivor Flipcup [it's like regular flipcup, only the losing team has to kick a member off while still having to drink and flip the original number of cups] and flirted my face off to the WASP, Norway, #3, and probably a couple other dudes. Shotgunned a hit off Norway then kissed him a bit on the porch before getting a very large, very platonic male friend to walk me home.
Sunday: Woke up to a text from the WASP propositioning me to come over, get my shoes, and snuggle. I talked it over with the girls but slipped out to go over to his house anyway while they were distracted. We cuddled and made out for about 4 hours and then he came all over my new sweatpants. He walked me home to change, we played frisbee ball [you throw a ball into the air and someone tries to hit it with a frisbee, scoring hasn't been invented yet] with my roommates, then went back to his place to see A before he left. Went to Robin Hood with Ex-Roomie, the WASP, D and 2 of The Boys.
Monday: Senior Week on campus started with a $5 picnic and beer situation on the grass. SH and I bought 6ers at the lq in order to be drunk enough to justify paying $3 for a Bud Light on campus. That night there was a party at the hookah bar for employees and graduating seniors. I don't remember much but I remember singing karaoke for at least an hour and having a kick ass time.
Tuesday: Buddy is staying at our house until his lease starts and as a thank you he made us a nice breakfast of Cap'n Crunch-coated french toast with jam and peaches. That night we got him absolutely plastered for his 21st birthday. Ran into the Blond and his whole group of dudes at the second bar, dragged them home [JB has the want-what-I-can't-have-sies for one of the Blond's friends. JB and this guy have been buddies since Freshman year, they'd be a great couple, but she's thought of him as just a friend (even though he cares for her more and treats her with more respect than her actual bf) until this year when he found himself a gf], and ran around in circles until 4am.
Wednesday: As a favor to Roomie's boss, JB, SH and I went and did a photo shoot at her studio for promotional material for a "Girl's Night/Bachelorette Photo Package" thing. For dinner we went out for incredible Mexican food and margaritas for Buddy's 21st birthday part 2. Some of my Senior pals from Brigadoon threw a Viking party so of course I ran there as soon as I could for vodka, metal, and more flirting with the adorably shy NPH lookalike they live with. The WASP walked me home at almost 4 in the morning. I flirted with him too much and stole his jacket. Sigh. Best laid plans.
Thursday: JB and SH went in to the city for Senior Week activities that I couldn't afford, so I smoked hookah and had porch beers with Buddy. We're planning on going out for scorpion bowls tonight if we can scrape ourselves off the sofa.
I'm exhausted in a good way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Sounds like a pretty good end to Senior Year! Thanks for the urban dictionary link to those of us not in the know!
Points might not be necessary for Frisbee ball. You might think about instituting a punishment system -- some sort of slaps/arm punch consequence for those who miss the ball.
And of course, nothing beats adding the word "Strip" to the beginning of any sort of game.
Strip Frisbee Ball, ftw.
The destruction of porcelain is often enough to exhaust one in itself !
There's a killer cover of that song by jeremy Fisher and hannah georges. check it out.
Man, your weekend recaps are exhausting, I feel tired from just reading it haha
Glad to know you are still having a good time though while you are still in the college atmosphere
Sounds so awesome. Agree w/Mr. O!:)
shayna: well i know that not everyone has as depraved a vocabulary as i do
hex: strip frisbee ball would get real dangerous real fast
heff: post-poo-nap?
fatdad: thanks for the tip, i'll look for it
mr o: i usually have to spend like 20 minutes just trying to remember what the hell i did. but of course i love being busy with fun stuff like this!
sadako: it was a hell of a week!
Post a Comment