Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Birthday

I'm 22 today!
This weekend started out with a disappointment [F's visit didn't go well at all, but I'd rather hold off on that story] and wound up being a lot of fun. Since we got Monday off, my friends and roommates threw a party in my honor on Sunday night. SH made cupcakes and margaritas for our girls-only pregame party, which was fun both because margaritas are wonderful and because it was the first time I saw many of the Dance Group girls since last semester. I don't know why my cleavage looks photoshopped on in that picture; I assure you the only thing I did to this shot was green bar myself.
The WASP was nice enough to lend his house to me for the main festivities of the night. After several rounds of chandelier, the boys and I started to roughhouse.
It escalated quickly.
Both of the couches and the WASP's bedroom door were casualties and D got a nasty looking scratch on his back.

When more people showed up we had to stop swatting at each other and make nice.
3 of the 6 guys -#1, 3, and 5- I wrote about last time were there, as well as the Freshman soccer player from last year [I'm having trouble finding a refresher entry for him. Basically I had a reciprocated crush on him, he never made a move, I drunk texted him a lot this Summer, gave up on it, saw him in the Fall and started crushing again]. They were all looking very good, and since I was tequila'd up at my own birthday party I figured I had permission to be touchy and flirty with all of them.
I was done up pretty cute that night, so they were all quite friendly back at me. [B- i do believe je hecht sjans again!]

Highlights:
-The first Dance Group tequila shots of the semester
-Strawberry margaritas, 99 Cherries and Coke, Natty Light, Yuengling...all mixed together in the Chandelier center cup
-Finally getting the Freshman soccer player to admit that he thought I was hot and that he wanted to get on me. Walked him back to my place where he admitted that he was too drunk to move. Walked him back to his place, gave him a booty raincheck, went back to the party
-Hugged the Blond, then made awkward comments about how I hoped to see him on my actual birthday to get another hug. He texted me for most of the night despite this
-Took an epic fall down the wet stairs at the WASP's house in front of a ton of people
-Was checked out by and talked to an old crush [he's sexy and sweet; such a deadly combo]
-JB performing the most literal cockblock I've ever experienced: #3 has a very comfortable bed, so a bunch of us were chilling in it. Somehow everyone except for the two of us drifted out, so we very cutely grabbed hands and kissed a couple times before JB vaulted through the door onto the two inches of bed between us
-Stayed up until 7 in the morning with #3, JB and a new friend, bs'ing and trading massages
-Watched cartoons with #3 and JB when we woke up at 3pm

I reveled in being 21 years old, but it seems that all good things must come to an end.
What new and different things can I get into now that I'm double deuces?

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! My goodness so much juiciness is this post. Don't be modest J, we all know you kicked ass and took names when you rough housed with the boys. On the other hand talk about a birthday wish/ fantasy rough housing with a bunch of your chicos! How did you control yourself?
You need to speak to JB ASAP. Everyone should get some bday ass and you were about to close the deal and JB becomes the cock blocking third wheel. Instead of a raging bday orgasm you got Aqua Teen Hunger Force. I hope you got a proper bday gift from one of the chicos!

Finaly, you ask such a dangerous question at the end. Myself, I could think of PLENTY of "different things" to get into now that you are 22. *wink* Ok, wow reading that back that sounded just plain creepy!

Happy Birthday sexy, you looked beautiful in the photos.

Jill said...

Happy Bday! I'm 23...life isn't as fun at it was when I was 21 lol...more bills and more responsibilites. Enjoy college while you can!

Check out my blog if you want - www.lifeaftercollege3.blogspot.com

DnWormer said...

Happy Birthday, I will fire up the vaporizer in your honor.

Lip Smacker said...

Happy Birthday!!! Sounds like a great party, now go collect on those rain checks!!! ;)

PorkStar said...

Have a wonderful and very happy birthday!

Mr O said...

That seemed like one hell of a birthday party. Quite an amazing story, haha

I just turned 23 in December. I just feel... older. It's not very fun, but then again I was sorta ready to grow up so there's that.

oh yea...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Osbasso said...

Well, heck. A belated happy birthday to you!

Jenni said...

Being that I am (ahem) ELEVEN years older than you I can assure you that your birthday parties will continue to get even more awesome.
Generally speaking, the older you are, the more money you have which means the more kick-ass your birthday parties can be.
Example; My 30th was spent in a drunken stupor in Mexico with 9 of my good friends.
So don't fret...Shit just gets better from here.

Unknown said...

happppy belated!

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

That is a literal C-Block. I used to hate C-Blockers when I was single. When it's a woman getting blocked, it's a V-Block.

Honey Bee said...

Happy belated birthday!
Pictures look like you guys had a blast!!

TheBigShowAtUD said...

Happy Belated Birthday! sorry i missed it. you, and the drinks... and the couch-lifting. definitely that part.

JerseySjov said...

cap: those guys are like brothers to me, ewww.

jill: i'm very good at enjoying college!

mnwhr: thanks! i always like to hear about other people enjoying themselves in my honor

lipsmacker: i already cashed one in ;)

porkstar: thank you!

mr o: i'm fighting this whole "age" thing as much as possible. i already know that turning 23 is going to be rough for me

os: thanks! i'm still camera-less but i hope you stop by again soon!

jenni: thanks! i'm already looking forward to a party where the booze budget is more than $10 a person

katrina kay: thanks :)

dr ken: i think that you determine what kind of block it was by the junk of the person making the proposition. in this case it was both a c and v block.

nahl: thanks! it was a real good time

bigshow: thank you :) it's just not a party unless someone heaves furniture, am i right?

TheBigShowAtUD said...

absolutely. heavy lifting or a PARTY FOUL.