There isn't a whole lot to write about this weekend, since I passed out at 9:30 pm on Saturday. My roomie and Dance Group's official non-sexual boyfriend [basically a guy who dotes on us all but who none of us are sleeping with. He's actually getting us all Starbuck's right now] made special cupcakes and they knocked us all on our asses for the entire day. It was like being in one of those anti drug commercials except that we were missing parties and chances to hook up with people instead of missing exams and our dog's birthday party or whatever goes on in those stupid things.
A few things that I've forgotten to mention that are pretty exciting:
-The people I live with this year are SH, JB, SH's roommate from the past 2 years, and the Dance Group juniors. My share-a-bedroom-roomie is one of the juniors. I should prob make up little initials for more people, but it's probably easier for you guys if I just write out the relationship each time.
-SH's ceiling collapsed on top of her when she was in bed with a guy she really likes! We all gave her so much grief for it, since she's a little more awkward around guys than we are so OF COURSE a drop ceiling would fall on her when she was getting some. She's fine other than a little bump above her ear, and the guy is totally fine.
-It took our landlord probably 50 missed calls, 3 voicemails, and an email before he responded to the ceiling incident, but once he came by he replaced both her ceiling and the one in the living room.
-One of our cats keeps on puking all over the house, and we can't figure out if it's because he's sick or if it's because he's too stupid to stop over-feeding himself. It might be the second option because our other cat often leaves food behind in his dish when he's had enough but this one never does.
-Most of my coursework for this semester is due in October, which is both good and bad. Good because that means that November and December will be as September was, but bad because how much of a ridiculous coincidence is that all my big assignments from my 5 courses are all during these 4 weeks?
The guy who slept over last Friday slept over this Friday as well. We have a decent pillowtalk rapport, he was friendly with my roommates, and he puts on a respectable performance in the sack.
This weekend the Blond texted me a lot trying to meet up. It seems that he loves to text me talking about "hanging out" at night but when it comes down to "I'm here, come over" he doesn't come through.
Then again, when I looked at my missed texts this morning I had one from a DG junior, the WASP, DG's boyfriend, D, a DG sophomore, and the Blond, but not the new guy. The new guy had invited me to a party at his house but I'm a little bummed that he didn't follow up on it. Is it too much to ask to have a guy really and actually want to hang out with me at a decent hour of the day?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Your new avatar is um....QUITE IMPRESSIVE.
A guy will treat you as well or as poorly as you let them.
heff: thanks, i guess
tr: ive heard that, but i dont get it...so am i supposed to flip a shit everytime a guy acts in a way that disagrees with me? or get pissy and spiteful when he doesnt call right away? or train him like a dog? explain.
I lol'ed at the part about the roof falling on your roomie and a guy :D
Good luck with guys at decent hours!
alicia: squeeeee i forgot that you had my blog link! :)
Post a Comment