Got Vietnamese food tonight with the new guy and he asked me if I wanted to go somewhere with him on Sunday. This of course coming fast on the heels of me kvetching at my girls that A) he hadn't asked me on on a typical date yet B) everything we've done so far has been spur of the moment. It was a nice old fashioned good time. He thinks I'm funny, which is awesome. Our goodbye/goodnight kiss was pretty awkward; I don't think he was expecting to get/give one, and I really wanted to give/get one, so I just kind of sat in the car until he leaned over, but I guess at least it happened.
I'm making friends with the girl who's subletting one of the rooms in the apartment. She and I have a couple overlapping friends and we're always seem to be around the place at the same time during the day. She offered to bring me back food from her run to the store to get mouse poison and food so I think we're gonna be buds. Have I mentioned that we have mice? Because we do and they're driving us all bonkers.
I always forget that I'm not supposed to talk about my job outside of my job, since the office deals with confidential records and things, but I can say that I freaking love it.
Can You Name the Song?
Step 1: Put your music player on shuffle
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 20 songs that play (If there's a ____ in the lyric that means the title of the song is said in that line)
Step 3: Write in the artist and song title when a lyric is correctly guessed
Step 4: If you know an answer, post it in the comments; Use of Google or other search engines is cheating!
1. I got shivers when you touch that way, I'll make you hot get all you got I'll make you wanna say
2. I want you to know that I'm happy for you and I wish nothing but the best for you both [Fat Dad: You Oughta Know - Alanis Morisette]
3. Pop, Six, Squish, Uh-Uh, Cicero, Lipschitz [Douchegirl: Cell Block Tango]
4. She says she's no good with words but I'm worse [Douchegirl: Dance, Dance - Fall Out Boy]
5. Little girl with a press and curl, Age 8 I got a Jheri curl, 16 when I got a relaxer
6. I'm a hustla baby, I just want you to know [Douchegirl: _ ____ _____ ____ _ - Jay-Z]
7. ____ __ ___ ___ __ __ This hurts I tell you so
8. Sitting over here staring in your face, With lust in my eyes sure don't give a damn
9. Kom maar lekker dansen vanavond lekker sjansen [B, I just copypasted from a site, haha]
10. On the floor in Tokyo or in Londontown to go go [Fat Dad: Dancing With Myself - Billy Idol]
11. We're leaving together but still it's farewell
12. So sorry it's over, There's so much more that I wanted and there's so much more that I needed [Douchegirl: Man Overboard - Blink-182]
13. It's just your ____ ______ You're telling me lies
14. I wanna be the ________ I don't need your authority [Fat Dad: Minority - Green Day]
15. Rock the boat don't sink the ship, Do you like to get ______, ______? Do you like to get kinky, kinky?
16. His eyes they closed and his last breath spoke
17. Nananananana late at night...I have counted every day since you've been away
18. It's Britney, bitch [Trixie Firecracker: Gimme More - Britney Spears]
19. The times are tough man just gettin tougher, Whole world is rough it's just getting rougher [Fat Dad: Cover Me - Bruce Springsteen]
20. It was the third of September [Osbasso: Papa Was a Rolling Stone - The Temptations]
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Hell, I'm old. I only recognized one of the songs...#20.
Poppa Was a Rolling Stone (didn't know you wanted answers!).
Oh, wait! I see the Boss in there too! Woohoo!
#6 - I recognize the song but don't know who sings it but I do think it's called "I'm a hustla baby"
#18 - Britney Spears, Gimme More.
Fun game.
2) You outta know-Alanis Morisette
10) Dancing with myself-Billy Idol
19)Cover me-Bruce Springsteen
oops,
14) Minority-Green Day
- clueless -
OMG I'm a lyrics genius! I swear I didn't cheat!
3.- Cell Block Tango, Chicago
4.- Dance, dance; Fall OUt Boy
6.- )don't remember the song),Jay-Z.
12.- Man Overboard, Blink182
Post a Comment