Friday, June 12, 2009

Damn, Ouch

The new guy I've been very excited about for the past few posts just texted me. He thinks we should just be friends. Damn.

Oh, well. I just wish I hadn't told my Mom about him earlier today.

6 comments:

Zen Wizard said...

Maybe he meant, "Friends who exchange body fluids..."

Probably not though...

Gee sorry kid this is a tough one...

Jayar (the 2-line blogger) said...

If he communicates something this important through a text, all he deserves to be is a friend. I'm old fashioned, though.

Therapeutic Ramblings said...

The last time I told my folks about someone we broke up the next day. It was a bit awkward when my mom asked me a couple days later about her.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Sorry, kid. : (

Us men are assholes.

You'll find a good one someday.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Zen and I both called you "kid." Hhahahha.

JerseySjov said...

zen: no, that's probably what he did mean. if he thinks hes gonna get any more from me hes crazy.

jayar: even in this day and age it's a dick move

theraputic r: my cousin asked about him the next morning. i ranted for way longer than necessary.

dr ken: thats because i am a kid, and youre a wise old man.