Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Summer Mode: Activated

First and foremost- Thank you to everyone who has contacted me to make sure I'm okay. I will be fine, but I'm still coming to grips with the news and it's been such a help to know that there are so many people willing to reach out.

Next, I want everyone to know that I've been going out and getting into most of my usual trouble, so don't think I've been sitting here in my room feeling down about things. Dance Group has been unofficially renamed "Drunk Group" because of our parties: we've gotten smashed, hammered, twisted, etc together 4 out of the past 5 nights and have big plans for the coming weekend. We totally deserve it; we need to celebrate because our show went so damn well, and we need to make memories because five girls are graduating.
Last night we split a couple jugs of wine over dinner, then decided to light sparklers, and now literally half of my right thumb is a blister. I have a comically oversized bandage on it courtesy of health services but I'm disappointed to report that not nearly enough people have been asking about it.

I've kept on talking to that Freshman. He and I hung out both nights last weekend and I texted him for a while last night. Our mutual friends have been harassing me to get on his D, but that's kind of not really an option. Not to say I can't try and get a little smoochy action when we get together to watch a movie later in the week.

Which will never happen if I don't get cracking on my stupid take home finals. The weather's been so nice lately that I forgot until pretty much this afternoon that I have exams. The one that's due tomorrow is going to be a bit of a problem because I can't find the question and my friend in the class is no help at all, but I'll figure it out somehow. The one due on Friday is going to suck because the prof (this one) clearly wrote the questions in 2 minutes and didn't seem to notice they have no relevance to anything we discussed throughout the semester.
Alrighty then. Time to try and find/start my final so that my Pump-Up playlist won't be on for nothing.

9 comments:

Ivonne said...

Hey! I'm sorry that you have to go through whatever it is you're going through but just know that if you ever want to talk about it (or anything else really) I'm one email or FB message away.

Oh, and to the whole Drunk Group thing? I WANT TO BE IN IT! Sounds like so much fun!

Trixie Firecracker said...

I'm a bit confused...what happened? Regardless, hope you are doing well.

Osbasso said...

Glad to hear you're not holed up in your room!

Heff said...

Good Luck with (everythng).

Amy Flanagan said...

Hope everything is okay.

Anonymous said...

???What happened???

DnWormer said...

Good to know you are doing better, hope that all continues to be well with you.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Get on that D? What ever could that mean? His deck? His dial-up? His donkey?

Oh. Dick!

Yeah, get on that. Make a man out of that Freshman.

JerseySjov said...

douche: haha, you'd be more than welcome in my group i'm sure :)

tf: yeah, sorry that i didn't post specifics, but i'll be okay.

os: i wouldn't miss a dance party for the world

heff: thanks :)

amy: i'll definitely be fine

anon: if you had to know, you'd know

mnwhr: thanks for your concern :)

dr ken: im tired of making men; why can't men just make themselves?