Saturday, December 6, 2008

So Over It

Last night Capoeira Guy told me to call him when I was done with this little dance thing so that he and I could hang out. I wasn't really in the mood for him, but I figured I'd probably be able to get some food out of it so I gave him a ring. He picked me up and [strike 1] we drove around for OVER AN HOUR because he didn't think that places would be closed at 11 pm. On the drive [strike 2] he amused himself by asking me "probing questions" to try and "figure me out" since he's "usually a really good judge of character at first glance, but I can't figure you out." (Absurd since I wear my heart on my face and say what I mean.) We ended up just deciding to make pasta at his house and rented a movie. While we were watching [strike 3] he kept on hollering theories about how it was going to end. He also [strike 4] wouldn't stop saying things like "This is a really good movie" (Uh, I know, that's why I said "Oh, this is a really good movie; let's rent it").
Then we got another movie on demand and this is where it REALLY started to go downhill. Once he got the tv stuff all figured out he came back over to the couch and sat on me since I was stretched out over the whole couch.
Capoeira Guy: Hey, want to hear something funny?
JerseySjov: What?
CG: *farts ON ME* Hahaha!
JS: What the fuck? That was goddamn disgusting. What the fuck?
CG: Haha, you're not really mad. I'd know if you were really mad.
JS: I can't believe you just did that. That's fucking disgusting.
CG: Hahahahaha.
WHAT THE FUCK. HE'S 27 YEARS OLD AND WE'VE BEEN HOOKING UP FOR ONLY A MONTH. THAT IS NOT OKAY. IF YOU HAVE A MASTER'S DEGREE YOU SHOULD NOT DO THAT.
So then, in a very ill-advised attempt to get me back on his side, he literally poked me throughout the entirety of the second movie. At around 4 am, we went to bed. For some reason he thought it would be okay to try and hook up with me, rubbing all up on my boobs and ass. No, thank you. I told him I was cranky and tired and that he should roll over and go to sleep. He woke me up 20 minutes later to try again. Then again at 8 am to try again. The morning was the WORST since he was practically getting off rubbing himself against my ass crack while I was angrily pretending to be asleep. After far too long he got the picture and left me for a couple hours.
He woke me up yet again at noon. I jumped out of bed and started getting dressed, and he got in my face trying again to get some. I told him that I had rehearsal and he said, "I'll bring you home now, but you have to dress me." This request was most likely due to me zipping up Espada's jacket the past few practices for one reason or another [aka I like being around Espada more than I like being around Capoeira Guy despite my initial physical attraction to Capoeira Guy]. When I laughed in his face he changed it to "The price for me driving you home is showing me your boobs." I said that he'd seen them before and to just take me home already.
Thankfully both TA and JB called me on the ride back to the apartment so I didn't have to make small talk to Capoeira Guy.

I knew he was a little immature. I knew he talked a little too much. I knew he wasn't too quick on the uptake. But GODDAMN he couldn't have pissed me off more if he had tried from when he picked me up to when I practically tuck-and-rolled out of the car.
I'm So over it. Done.

*Hours-Later Edit*
Just got back from Lipring's where I had actual sexy sex since sexting/booty-texting/being booty-texted by him basically every weekend since October. Very pleased with self. Ahh.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good riddance to Capoeira Guy. He seemed selfish for witholding sex, while he got oral anyways, and the behavior in this entry is f-ing ridiculous (and you didn't even get any).

Glad you got some actual sex with Lipring. A girl shouldn't have to be sexually frustrated if there's a guy in the picture. Hopefully, Espada will now make a move.

thisdayandage said...

wow sjovs...that is insane. I can't believe that things got so bad! especially when it seemed like (in the beginning, anyway) that things with him were going really well and would work out to be something great. and as annoying/disgusting/awful/terrible/lame the entire situation might've been or turned out to be...on the bright side, you learned some more about what you do/don't want in a guy.

and at least you got a good laugh when I called you yesterday :)

thisdayandage said...

you had sex with lipring?

we need to talk. I want updates.

Trixie Firecracker said...

So it wasn't a total loss then! On with Lipring!

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Sitting on you and then farting on you sound like about the coolest thing he did all night. He sounds like a suck-ass.

Hex said...

I feel like all that Capoeira you actually learned probably could have come in handy. Doesn't a sitting fart sorta demand a spinning kick to the face as a retort?

Kenneth Lobb said...

I was about to suggest that you send Capoeira's photo to the website "Hot Chicks With Douchebags" until I read the last paragraph. Now you've only got me paralyzed with envy.

Anonymous said...

Yay for actual "sexy sex"!!!

Hahaha. I love it.

JerseySjov said...

anon: i didnt even WANT any from capoeira guy after his behavior. but i'm still all zenned out from actually getting some with lipring!

ta: glad we got to chat about it. i hope i see you this weekend!!!

tf: i doubt lipring will pan out to be anything [i mean it didn't last year] but it was still a good time.

dr ken: i can't believe it took me this long to realize how infantile he is

hex: hah! if i wasn't paralyzed with disgust and anger [and also needed him to drive me home] i might have gotten violent

kilter: ;)

j: you have no idea how much i missed sexy sex, lol

Anonymous said...

I have never heard of a girl who spends the night with one guy, sleeps with another, and is hoping a third hits up on her!....all in less than 24 hours....talk about a poster slut for STDs.

Oh almost forgot, the first guy did not get a piece but you sucked the cock of a guy who might of farted on another girl a few hours before. Don't you know what guys do with thier cocks!?.....everything. I unclogged the toilet last week with mine. Just yesterday I held the fridge open with my cock while pouring a glass of milk and got some mustard on my balls.

Don't get me wrong, I like a cocksucker as much as the next guy but you have to control yourself. Maybe carry around baby wipes and clean a cock before you put it in your mouth. You would think twice about putting a ramdom spoon in your mouth right? but hell no, that don't apply to a ramdom cock.

Just think, the shithead attached to the cock spent the night rubbing his cock on your ass. what if someone like you came along a few hours later and decided hey, he's cute, I'm gona suck his cock to show him how much I like him. that dumb bitch is getting a cock with a twist of ass and a dash of fart.

I got to go take a shower now.....and I won't be washing my balls in hopes that I run into you soon. Do you like mustard?