Friday, May 9, 2008

Holy Shit My New Dress is Sexy

I was NOT expecting it to look like this, but I am more than happy with it; I've been practically giggling and prancing around my room since I put it on 30 minutes ago.


Want your own? It's here, but they don't have the color I got anymore.

[20 minutes later edit]

I couldn't help myself and just bought this similar style that I've been wanting for a while.

9 comments:

Blissfully Wed said...

You look smashing.

Osbasso said...

News flash: It ain't the dress that's sexy!

Trixie Firecracker said...

It's amazing how a great dress makes one feel amazing! Always gotta have one of those in your closet!

Anonymous said...

wow
ditto Os!
very sexy, but it ain't the dress.

villageidiot said...

'She's a brick, da-da-DAH-da, houusse...' - that song just sprung to mind for some reason ;)

Anonymous said...

You definitely wear it well.

thisdayandage said...

love the new dress...

miss you a lot already.

love you.

Shandra said...

Or more like holy shit your boobs got bigger.

And the dress is sexy cause YOU are sexy.

JerseySjov said...

hah, thanks everybody!