Last night I pulled another Soc Theory paper out of my bum-bum in a few short hours. I passed out literally 2 inches from my keyboard at around 6am, so I didn't technically pull an all-nighter, but it was close enough. I actually didn't finish the paper until later this morning due to the fact that I didn't find the time to buy one of the theory books and had to borrow one last-minute.
Right now I just really want to get stoned enough to be completely out of my tree until dinnertime. But I might take a nap instead, which would be equally good.
Oh, college.
I have some thoughts about Freshman Buddy that I'd like to put out there for review.
We've made out twice. Both times I was black-out drunk and he had had quite a few himself. Both times I initiated the make out. Both times I apparently told him that I want to date him/ be in a relationship with him.
My only regrets about having him sleep over [literally sleep; nothing naughty going on] are that I think I might have been unintentionally messing with his feelings. He's way less experienced in the physical realm than I am and I sometimes worry that by getting all up on him I might make him think that there's something there that really doesn't exist. I "like him", sure, but I don't "like him like him."
Last night a few of us got together to play Cranium, smoke and get drunk [which is a great idea on a Sunday night when you have a paper due. Again: Oh, college]. After putting a dent in the very cheap rum provided, the group started talking about relationships. Someone brought up that making out and kissing are different things because a kiss means something, but making out doesn't have to. Freshman Buddy agreed vehemently because "how awkward would I be around JS if that wasn't true?" I laughed and also agreed because, well, it's true.
Later on in the night, though, Freshman Buddy posted a note on facebook in which he spilled some vague and depressed thoughts. I'm not entirely self-centered enough to assume that I was the cause, but I do have to wonder if I was some part of it.
I guess this is just another case wherein I have to sit back and see what happens.
For some lighter news-
Tomorrow is my school's annual "Spring Day." Classes are canceled, the school sets up a big carnival out on the quad, food is brought in from local restaurants, bands play all day, etc.
Of course the entire student body gets mind-blowingly shitfaced/high and runs around like idiots all day. And I'm serious when I say "all day." Last year I was stoned and drunk by 7am.
I can't wait!
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
dang Spring day sounds like a whole lot of fun!!
Hope it is as good as last year.
yes yes yes yes
spring dayyyyyyy :)
Damn, I wish we'd do something like a Spring Day. It's nice of you to be concerned about your freshmans feelings. If he is into you hopefully he'll tell you and you can set him straight
I miss soc.
Our school has one of those too, it's on the last day of classes in the spring semester, and it's a huge shit show. We had Snoop Dogg in 2005. Ridiculousness!
Dude so glad I'm not the only one who actually finds it fun to get drunk and play board games haha Cranium is badass. God, I'm sucha dork sometimes =] lol
sage: it was a good time
ta: i really don't believe that i saw you on spring day :p
mnwhr: well...it might have to happen the other way around
so@24: it's good stuff, isnt it?
tf: i'm going to miss it for sure when i graduate, haha
j: oh god, have you ever had to do a 'sensosketch' drunk? hardest thing in the world.
Post a Comment