Yes, I'm using Pit Bull lyrics as a post title. It doesn't have anything to do with what I'm about to write, other than throughout the following capers my friends and I sang "Calle Ocho" to/at each other incessantly even though none of us are particularly good at Spanish.
Last weekend was fun, even if I didn't see the blond. Not that we didn't try; both nights we texted back and forth from going-out time to pass-out time. It's hard to actually go and see someone when you're acting all cool like the party you're at kicks, trying to seem like you're interested but not desperate. At least my cute-flirt is getting a good work out after being pushed aside by my coy-flirt and booty-game for so long.
Friday the WASP and I ordered wings together, watched Wedding Crashers, then went to get blitzed and play cards with the other interns from his job. It was all girls other than WASP, and a couple of them were painfully nerdy, but there's one girl who I've buddied up with [she's been getting it on with the WASP] and her roommate who are a lot of fun. Once it got to the point where we were standing on chairs, singing "Separate Ways" and yelling "Wooo!" whenever lightning struck outside we decided we should probably change venues. The first floor of my house was hosting a little get-together and I decided that since I have keys to the joint [and peripherally know everyone who was there] we were invited. It got too hot and muggy in their apartment and, after making fun of the WASP's dancing for a while with his co-workers, I decided to bounce and played with JB's cats until bedtime.
Saturday afternoon a capoeira guy [not one of my faves] called me to play with him outside, and I went to be friendly but ended up hurting my knee and shoulder. I watched three movies by myself to pass the time between lunch and cocktail hour. JB's brother and one of his friends came for a visit and all us 21+ers went to our favorite dirty restaurant for their excellent scorpion bowls. We were fairly cocked before we even got there, so we were probably not ideal customers, but we left a huge tip. After that we went to the hookah bar to chill and smoke. We're friendly with most of the staff and helped close the place down, at which point it was decided that the best thing to do was dance. I talked them out of putting the blacklight on, since I'm the one who always has mysterious stains [though knowing me, it's equally likely to be blue cheese sauce or, um, man sauce], but a good time was had by all in the semi-darkness.
Sunday was our second field trip to the beach of the summer. I got a little bit burned in a couple patches, but I've been mixing aloe in with my normal cocoa butter lotion so I probably won't get too peely. The blond texted me early in the day to tell me that he had "passed out early" the night before, but it was all I heard from him all day. Our previous night's shenanigans caught up with us [almost everyone who came had been dancing and carousing in the hookah bar the night before] and everyone passed out at one point or another. Apparently I sleep with my mouth open, and feel lucky to get away with sandy teeth instead of a mouthful of seagull poo.
So now I have two questions for yous guys if you feel like answering them:
First- Can anyone name the song wherein a woman sings about the different colored dresses she wears throughout her life? All I can remember is a part where it goes "red dress cut down to there" and of course there's a verse about a white wedding dress. There's this youtube video of some skinny kid dancing around and lip synching to it, it basically makes me pee my pants laughing and I can't find it again because I don't know what the song's called. [Thanks, Os!!]
Second- JB and SH say that the blond is being a little sketch by texting me but not actually coming to hang, but I'm not too concerned, since he's initiated all our text conversations, and I mean, he did spend a good 10+ hours with me that one weekend. I'm not trying to be weird here, but it's exciting when I find a sexy guy who I can chill with and talk to between wanting to do him. Plus he likes curly hair and "hates when girls with curly hair make it straight," I can't just let that go! I supposed this is less of a question and more of an excuse for me to Dear Diary more about the boy I like. Do feel free to answer even though I didn't really ask anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I believe you are thinking of "Something in Red" by Lori Morgan.
I had no clue on either count.
Congratulations upon finishing your "100 Things I Want in a Guy" section. That's the real accomplishment here. What's the minimum number of acceptable traits, or are you going for a full 100?
I don't know if it's sketch or not. Maybe he's just a chicken and to scared to go through with plans to hang out.
os: right on the money, thank you!
heff: haha, youre no help at all but thanks for stopping by anyway! :)
kilter: the idea is that someone with a majority of them stumbles into your life
tf: i think 'sketch' was a bad way to say it...it could be that he's still trying to feel me out? [but not feel me up...womp]
You are on his "late text / bootie call" list. The good news is that maybe you are towards the top (as you get msgs more frequently), though the bad news is that there is no effort to change the interaction.
Men will treat you as well or as badly as you let them.
tr: i'm not a booty call unless he gets off from doing everything BUT being physical together... it's just a strange thing because it's totally a booty call situation minus the booty!
Post a Comment