Tuesday, April 15, 2014

20SB Cooking Contest Bump

I posted this on the 20SB forums, but figured I'd share here, too.. Since last week's contest was determined (by me) to be a draw, I decided to go ahead and come up with this week's theme:

Pantry Raid

Here are the rules:
1: Take a picture of your fridge/pantry situation the day before your usual grocery shop day
2: Create a meal using ingredients you keep stocked in your house
3: You may purchase one additional ingredient, but you'll get bonus points if you don't!
4: Post your recipe and pictures by Wednesday, April 23.
5: Inbox me the link to your entry on 20SB

It'll be fun, I promise.
If you're over 20-something you can still play, even though you can't win.

And now, off to the library to avoid late fees, even though I wasn't able to finish the damn book despite maxing out my renewals.

1 comment:

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Thought it said panty raid at first.

My GF and I are really good at coming up with meals based on shit we need to get rid of. The juicer is also handy for grinding up random crap that will go bad soon.