Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Warning: Contains Period Sex

Nothing new to report about my teacher class. It ended almost two weeks ago, and everything is graded, but there is still no final grade up. Sigh.

Nothing new to report about the eM, really, either. Still going great!
On Sunday he told me that he has the best sex of his life with me. I've been telling him since bang 1 that he's the best I've ever had, so I'm happy that we're finally on the same page about that.
Speaking of me and my boyfriend having amazing sex- I started my lady flow this weekend. Didn't stop him/us. It snuck up on me on Saturday, but luckily didn't get too crazy on my bedsheets. I still had to take them off and dig out my StainStick, but it wasn't a total murder scene. Sunday afternoon we woke up and started snuggling up on each other, spooning away. Somehow that got us both ridiculously horny, and we just threw the old sheet back on [strategically folded] and got down. All the hormones flying around the room made it super hot.

Saturday night Roomie got herself into a ridiculous not-problem and dragged everybody down with her. She invited some girl from her job to come drink at our house, then got freaked out when that girl got too drunk and told her friends to come get her. There was a car with this chick and her friends just sitting outside of my house for hours. Roomie got one of the downstairs guys all whipped up about it, and JB's boyfriend and his roommate got pulled in somehow. At one point, she texted me "Help." followed up a minute later by "I don't know what to do!"
When the eM and I finally got home (we had been with his family, about 45 minutes away, and weren't going to leave just because Roomie doesn't know how to handle herself), the four of them were hiding in the downstairs living room flipping out. Turns out, Roomie didn't remember if she locked the front door when she bailed out an hour earlier. Of course, the door was unlocked. So now we don't know if there's anyone IN the house, what they might be doing in our house, and if they're threatening in anyway, as well as having the problem of a bunch of teenagers lurking in a car outside.
After over an hour of me sitting upstairs by myself [eM went downstairs to check up on things, then the girl appeared on the porch and wouldn't leave. Roomie wouldn't let anyone open the door for her, so he couldn't get back up] getting more agitated by the second, Roomie comes in with the girl. She set her up on the couch for the night.
So, to recap from my POV: Roomie invites girl over to drink. Girl gets too drunk and asks if her friends can come over. Roomie does not want the friends over but allows it to happen. Girl and friends will not leave, which is frightening for Roomie because she weighs 90 lbs and is an idiot, and they are high school football players. Roomie gets three men involved, none of whom can help out at all because they are all too scared to go outside and talk to the girl/her friends or call the cops. JS and eM arrive. eM susses out that the friends ditched the girl because she is too drunk, Roomie insists that she still doesn't know what to do. Roomie invites girl back in to house, even though everyone is under the impression that she wanted these people gone and that we should be worried that the girl's friends coming back.

But apparently none of it was a problem at all because the girl was just too drunk and wouldn't let her friends start the car because she thought she was going to throw up. The wouldn't leave because nobody was letting her back in the house and they didn't want to strand her.
My involvement SHOULD have been "Hey, JS- I invited a girl from work over for a drink and she got shitfaced! She's crashing on the couch for the night" but instead I got roped into this hours-long fucking ordeal that got me majorly stressed out for absolutely no reason.
Sigh.

Yesterday I cooked these awesome cheesy-spinach-chicken-with-prosciutto things for eM, just because I like him to know that, if he ever gets tired of my body/personality, I can still cook for him. I'm having leftover lemon custard pie for dinner right now.

I think that about wraps it up. I've had a headache almost all day which is only aggravated by the 4 seconds from one of the kids' naptime cds stuck in my brain. I have to go dig it out with a fork now. Bye.

4 comments:

Hex said...

Sounds like you guys are doing just great, couldn't be happier for you :)

JerseySjov said...

hex: always great to see you in the comments!

Ang said...

still don't get how you can do period sex... maybe I need red sheets?

JerseySjov said...

ang- im almost positive you were just making a joke, but in case: i have reddish-purple ones that do the trick ;) the most important thing is to have enough material between your booty and the mattress pad to ensure that it does not become a -ahem- mattress pad. paper towels nearby are handy so that he can wipe off quickly when everything is done to avoid any jackson pollodicking.