Getting no comments on my last post makes me a little bit sad. I might have to grow up, get some real problems and write about something new for a change!
Essentially nothing has changed since last week. The marine is still bugging me [I tried to tell him to fuck off and die, and he asked me if my period is coming up. He didn't seem to realize that in itself would be a huge dealbreaker] but the double date with Guy's friend went well and we've planned to hang out tomorrow.
JB, Roomie and I finally got together to work on our "2/3 of the 2010 alums and current lazy Senior" piece for the Dance Group Spring show. This is the section of the song that I choreographed, and since it's the first bit I suppose it'll set the tone for the rest of the piece. I'm trying to upload it to blogger, but it's been about 45 minutes and it's still not up, so...Sorry.
Still no sign of my diploma, but I got a transcript faxed over, which kind of shows that I did all the work? I don't know. My boss isn't so great at telling us what we need.
Favorite Cousin asked me to design a tattoo for her. My Mom jokingly agreed to get a matching one with me which turned into a serious request. I'm a bad influence and need to find a Sharpie to get drawing.
I'm going on a "ski trip" arranged by JB's boyfriend from Thursday through Sunday. That group of friends talk about the ski trip all year and I'm really pleased to have been invited. Guy's friend who likes me is going [which I kind of connivingly made sure of], Saturday might be there, and New Year's 20-second beej guy is probably going to be there. JB and Roomie have both made guesses as to which one of the other guys I'll get on next. On one hand that's kind of funny, on the other it's disheartening to say the least that my two best girl friends think that I'll never find a long-lasting relationship.
Monday, February 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Well, if you like any of those prospects, don't have an indiscretion with one because that might blow your chances with the other two, so to speak. Then again, you're young, so go nuts and have fun.
I don't know . . .
Are you a good drawer? You should share some of your work with us...?
I'm pretty sure you can't force relationships on a timeline (not good ones, anyways).
My two cents -- just keep having your fun. Something good will show itself soon enough.
dr ken: nobody was really a standout candidate when i wrote this. they all have positives and negatives that pretty much cancel each other out
ang: im okay...nothing special. i have a really bold and kind of cartoony style that works well for small tattoos but not so great for anything else
hex: you definitely can't, but im tired of just having fun because i know it doesnt lead anywhere! im at the age where i want to be SERIOUS because i dont realize im wasting my youth, haha
Post a Comment