I'm quite drunk and my eyes are very blurry [F you, moisturizing eye makeup remover!], but I just wanted to throw it out there that I'm in a decently good mood for a change.
My knees/wrists/back are still aching, but it's more or less controllable with Advil and trying to not sleep in weird positions.
I miss TA and B so so much!! I was reminiscing about Freshman year earlier tonight: one of the guys said something about how he wished he could relive that year, and I couldn't decide if I would or not. Probably not.
I was the only girl left after Always Sunny to watch The League tonight and had the weirdest feeling that I'd end up married to one of the guys in the room. I mean, if I was anything like my parents, who met in college, [come to think of it, most of my friends' parents, too] I'd be currently dating my future husband, but who knows. It was very strange.
I have a bad feeling that I'm going to be vomming tomorrow morning. I have a busy Friday schedule; wish me luck!!
Friday, December 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
One day you're going to blurt out, "You know, I can't help but think I'll end up marrying one of you guys . . ."
You wanted luck -- good luck!
Great title -- Shwaste. Why can't I think up words like that?
"I've never been more proud of you", lol !
Some friendly guy advice....NEVER share your, "feeling I'd end up married to one of the guys in the room" with any men. We can deal with a lot, but the "M" word is quite scary as a premonition.
dr ken: i do not doubt that will happen one of these days. hopefully i'll have come up with something snappy to say when they all give me weird blank looks
the other ken: thanks! i don't even know how i make up words...they just come to me
heff: :)
tr: oh, i know, which is why i didn't say anything other than on here. im not that socially awkward!!
Post a Comment